I bought a fungicide to take care of my mold problem, but it says it is harmful if you breath any of the mist in, get it on your skin, and is harmful to domestic animals. So.....I decided to look for some natural fungicide instead. I found two of them.....:
1) Cinnamon. It said to sprinkle cinnamon on the mold/fungus and that will get rid of it.
2) This ones seems a little more reliable to me.....
1 quart luke warm/room temperature water
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp dish soap
Shake to mix and spray plants.
The dish soap is to make the water hold together better instead of beading up on.
Has anyone ever tried these? Would they be safe for cps? Thanks.