What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien vs predator

• Thread starter sundewguy
  • Start date
Anyone interested in starting a poll? I vote Alien! Nature over technology anyday! (But Audrey II would put up a good fight!)
smile_n_32.gif

I will have to go with Predator. I will see it when I come back from my trip to Montana.
smile_n_32.gif

I gotta go with Alien, They are so awsomly awsome.

I say everyone dies in the end.

WHAT are you talking about??
confused.gif

The new movie, it's titled alien verses predator. You know the movies?
I would go alien as well!

Craig

Sorry, never heard of that movie, I dont live in America ya know.
confused.gif

Predator, I saw the first one in theatres when I was young. Still want one of those suites

ZAK, are you God's Garden that use to be here? In other words did you switch your name?

predator. sure aliens kick rear, they got the whippy tail and such, acid blood, but predators, they can cloak and shoot palsmam stuff. so booyah. seeing it when it comes out with my 17 year old bro

Same here......will try and go on opening night if I can. Looks to be a good battle.
smile.gif

After playing the game (AvP Gold) with 9 friends reinacting the movie.. it came up that Preds won (No suprise) Aliens are pure speed, but the only tactic they have in an open field is running, crawling on the sides of the building and getting in 2 or three wacks of their tail, and that's hard with 3 preds and 3 marines looking to go hunting. Marines... well they're cannon fodder.. they have big guns.. easily avoided. a single tail hit and boom they're gone. Preds get pistols, spearguns,etc and that darn little tracking disk! Bah!
One hit kills on either species, simple and effective.
I say preds win the movie.

Edit:Can't wait, I'm going to San Diego on the 13th, but I'm going to see it Saturday or Sunday.

Number one its the Pred Temple the group of explorers found so its thier hunting ground! May be some sort of a twist tho, we know movies driectors love to make a twist in the movie.....like M. Night Shymalan's The village.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Aug. 10 2004,4:15)]ZAK, are you God's Garden that use to be here? In other words did you switch your name?
Yes, I switched my name. My wife was suppose to start comming here when she broke her leg, and her name had something to do with our last name. I figured it wouldn't make sense if no one knew my last name was Zak. She's not around a pc anymore so she never got on. But I kept the name for when she does. It will all make sense then......MAYBE
smilie4.gif

alien vs predator was the creepest first person shooter for the pc sice doom first came out. The area is dark, the aliens move fast and you never seem to have enough ammo. the games a couple of years old

Then they ported it to the xbox and they made it into a frekin real time stredegy game. a really really bad real time stradegy game.

AvP is a classic PC game......I never did beat the marine campaign......did anyone here beat it and se the finale movie at the end?

ya if i remember he just got eaten at the end. MUltiplayer was the best. There was this one level,where you were all amrines, and you satrted at the same spot, went down, and then traveled for 4 minutes through this path really really fast with aliens everywhere. it was great.

i think they kill each other, so both win and both lose in a way.

as a fan of zerg in starcraft, i vote for Alien!
smile_n_32.gif
. has anyone noticed the simularity between AVP and SC? Zongyi

Back