What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craziest cat you'll ever see

• Thread starter Scott
  • Start date
Heres a quick preview pic ;)

rio21.jpg

Take a look at the rest of them....Crazy looking cat. Ugly and scary in its own unique ways...lol

http://www.couronne.net/rio6bdr.htm

Wow... someone's been tossing those kittens out of the ugly tree.

I've always thought kittens were cute......not that one.

poor thing..
it should be put down.
its severly deformed, on purpose, as a direct result of humans messing with its ancestor's genes..
they WANT it look that way!!
persian cats are bred on purpose for that "smooshed, flat-face" look..
why? because its supposidely CUTE!
mad.gif
mad.gif

a flat face supposidely looks more "human"..grrrrrr..
pugs and bulldogs are the same thing..its not natural.
the deformed faces on these animals leads to all kinds of medical problems for the animals, breathing and eating problems.
we do the same thing with many fish, deform them on purpose for our amusement.."lion head" goldfish often have that horrible growth grow to cover their eyes, rendering them blind, which makes them unable to eat, (they cant see the food) and they starve to death..
its all done for money..who cares if the animals suffer right?
as long as I can make tons of cash selling these "adorable" cats to rich morons..
yep, time for humans to go extinct..we sure do suck.  
mad.gif

Scot

icon_cussing_black.gif

Man-made deformed cats

http://www.sanyou-goldfish.com/photo/lionhead.jpg

My dreams.....will be haunted....forever.

Mine were Always Haunted o_0

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scottychaos @ Aug. 12 2004,6:44)]poor thing..
it should be put down.
its severly deformed, on purpose, as a direct result of humans messing with its ancestor's genes..
they WANT it look that way!!
persian cats are bred on purpose for that "smooshed, flat-face" look..
why? because its supposidely CUTE!
mad.gif
mad.gif

a flat face supposidely looks more "human"..grrrrrr..
pugs and bulldogs are the same thing..its not natural.
the deformed faces on these animals leads to all kinds of medical problems for the animals, breathing and eating problems.
we do the same thing with many fish, deform them on purpose for our amusement.."lion head" goldfish often have that horrible growth grow to cover their eyes, rendering them blind, which makes them unable to eat, (they cant see the food) and they starve to death..
its all done for money..who cares if the animals suffer right?
as long as I can make tons of cash selling these "adorable" cats to rich morons..
yep, time for humans to go extinct..we sure do suck.  
mad.gif

Scot

icon_cussing_black.gif

Man-made deformed cats

http://www.sanyou-goldfish.com/photo/lionhead.jpg
Hey now wait a minute! I have had a lionhead and it was perfectly healthy and happy. It only lived for 2 years though and it died of a stroke
smile_o_32.gif
It was fine and then BAM it was dead. All the color was still perfect too.
They dont go blind if you trim there wen wich is a painless operation. And they don`t starve there GLUTTONOUS!
well these my views and experiences.

Ugh. Poor thing.
smile_h_32.gif
I have to agree with Scotty. All the "smushed" face animals have difficulty breathing. Its very cruel to breed these oddities. If you're going to do selective breeding, then at least select your genetics for good health.

I don`t much like the smushed in face either,But my sister has one named "prissy citty"

What about those naked cats?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Aug. 12 2004,5:09)]What about those naked cats?
The Dr. Evil cats?
smile.gif

Those are kinday cool

I like Bigglesworth.
smile.gif
smile_n_32.gif
I also like mini Mr Bigglesworth, probably mini even more.
smile_m_32.gif

Somebody needs to end that kitty's misery and feed it to their nepenthe.

Hey Suzanne, there's your kitty picture.
smile_m_32.gif

--------------
Works for me!
smile_n_32.gif

Whats wrong wit that cat?
confused.gif

Talk about a bad hair day...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Aug. 12 2004,10:59)]Ugh. Poor thing.
smile_h_32.gif
I have to agree with Scotty. All the "smushed" face animals have difficulty breathing. Its very cruel to breed these oddities. If you're going to do selective breeding, then at least select your genetics for good health.
they do the same thing with dogs to a point, to produce pure breeds they often inbreed them which results in recessive genes becoming active which could possibly mean death or a serious handicap for the dog.
I completely support breeding to aquire a desired trait, but even reptile owners know it's unhealthy to inbreed more than 2 generations.
What they're doing with cats and dogs.. is just eww.. I prefer my muts.. screw it, I had a husky/retriever/german shepherd pup who I loved dearly and grew twice the size of his mother!

mutts usualy have better dispositions too . Although are bichon "bridget" is very very friendlY! shes like 15 years old already.

that cat wasn't supposed to look like that, it was an accident.

and i LOVE the hairless sphynx!! i'm so buying one someday! they are a natural mutation and beautiful!

i also want a savanna, which is an african servil (sp?) crossed with a domestic cat. it's as big as a dog with the same attitude too!

Back