What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundle of joy

Hi all

Havent been around for a bit but for good reason. Here is baby and My Wife and I. She was 6.6 lb and 18 nad 1/2 inches.. Mom and baby are doing good. she was born on July 23. Thought I would show my dear to the heart Carnivorous plant friends!!!!

Jim
Baby.jbg.jpg

AWWW i love babies! congratulations!

Congratulations!I,m glad mother and baby are doing fine.Have fun with her,they don't stay little long.

Jerry

Thanks ..

Forgive me about the date on the pict. The camera wont save the date and time right LOL Dame Modern Cameras.....

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

Congrats! Have fun with all the sleepless nights!

mixed-smiley-048.gif

aww she's so cute!!! Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Congratulations! She's a cutie pie! Take lots of pictures...like Cool said...they grow fast!

By the way...your wife looks great for having just pushed a baby out.
biggrin.gif
She must have had her nails done right before.
smile.gif

What's her name?

I'm so happy for you both. And remember...water her with pure water only.
smile_m_32.gif

Amanda is a pretty name. Congrats!

Congrats dude! All the cpers here are baby-lovers. Get her down to the greenhouse right this instant!

Jason
smile.gif

Oooops!  I just saw where you posted her name.  DUH.  Amanda is a pretty name.  I like that.  
smile.gif

One of my co-workers just had her baby last nite.  We've been waiting a long time!  But I guess you know all about that.  
biggrin.gif

What a great family picture! Amanda is precious! Savor these special times and enjoy every moment. Congratulations!!!!

Congrats! She's a cutie!
smile.gif

Congratulations! Glad everyone is doing well!
smile.gif

Thanks everyone

She is A great baby and eating a lot and playfull. I thought I would show you guys my family and maybe one day Ill get to meet a few of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the kind words

Jim

I'm counting on it!

Aw how cute!!! Congrats!

Back