User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Grim @ Sep. 05 2004,11:29)]We may never know how old John (spec) is. I'm going to have to assume He's some Creepy 40 year old who pretends He's a kid on the internet.
    Spec the poedophile................RUN!!!!
    *Runs away*

Nah, hes 15 really, arnt you Spec?
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, my name is Ron. I am 44 y/o and live in San Diego, Ca. I am a CNC machinist and I make aerospace components. I have made parts for the space shuttle and the mars rovers. my hobbies consist of saltwater reefkeeping, guitar playing, motorcycles, bicycling, computers, and now, CP's.
    I tried growing CP's in the past with no success, until recently. I saw some sarrs in the grocery store, so I bought them. I found this site while researching my plants and got the book Savage Garden. now I have 4 sarrs, a vft, a drosera, and yesterday I got a nep. i have never even seen a nep until I found this site and just had to get one. 2 more are on the way(hopefully)

Anyone else live in San Diego?
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kind of Motorcycling do you do? Me and my Dad do touring, He has a BMW K12lt. Right now he's coming back from Vacation in Colorado.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am into cruising type bikes like harleys or the harley knockoffs, or the sport bikes. I do not like the crotch rockets though, too dangerous. I like to customize bikes. I don't have a bike right now due to a motorcycle accident a few years ago that resulted in a back injury but I am looking for an old beater bike to fix up.
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ Sep. 05 2004,7:57)]Hey Spec, youre 15! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/blues.gif[/img]
    I know cos it was in your profile but you have changed it to 99 now.
    ..Starman, that was never in my profile... Why do you make up stuff that you "saw" to "prove" yourself right sometimes? Its very misleading and annoying. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Grim, I'm not some middle aged creep, that i'll tell you [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] The only people who know my age have met me at bacps. (Ozzy ill take ye ak 74 if ye come forward

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uh Huh, Sure, Thats what you want all us People to think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Grim @ Sep. 05 2004,10:03)]uh Huh, Sure, Thats what you want all us People to think.
    I swear! im tellin the truth

Hey grim, I always thought you were some 25 year old guy that looked like the grim reaper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]I swear! im tellin the truth
    Tell it to the Judge! The Grim Reaper has been around a lot longer then 25 years. I looked LIKE the Grim Reaper?

You can just imagine me AS the Grim Reaper!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast