Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cars! cars! cars!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had my fun with it, however, and I'm ready to sell it. I've sort of decided that expensive cars are about the worst investment a person can make, so it's time to go. Also, I have a place in Lake Tahoe that I go to all the time, and the E55 is the worst snow car in history, so I also have an SUV. Too many cars.

If anyone out there wants a fantastic E55 with a mere 30K miles, I'm selling for $40K!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love threads like this. i don't have a cool car though, just a "stock" 96 neon. buying a house and having bills with a rather weak job doesn't help much. tha'll change though.

mustang corba: i have a buddy with an 03. really fast car. last i heard he dyno's out at over 500/500 to the wheels. dual 3", chip, pulley, kenney bell "blowzilla", new fmic... his dad also has 3 vipers, a prowler, a pantera, and the ford gt is on order. it's a lot of fun when i got to "the garage"...

nothing fast for me for a few years though. working on a new job, then getting the bills payed off, then it'll be car time. the plan is for a driving school in 2 years, then a "fast" car 2 years after that. i'm all about the MKIV supra though... well, that's the plan now. have to see how the price is in 4-5 years LOL! small fortune i'm sure!

tech...
    Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

I had my fair share of seeing exotics on the road. So far I have seen Lamborghini Gallardo(s), Murcielago(s), Diablo(s), Rolls Royce Phantom, Bentley Arnage and Continental GT, a couple of Ferrari (mostly 360 spyders).

I really like the BMW 6 series though (only saw two of them on the road).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2004 Toyota Corolla S, with tilting/sliding moon and sunroof, color-keyed sides, alloy wheels, spoiler, and underskirt. Beautiful blue. I was so excited to buy it, I forgot to get an alarm system, but at least I remembered the keyless entry and cruise control! lol.

My parents first car (and the first I remembered) was a huge iridescent purple Dodge Challenger that they bought from the racetrack. Big 'ol VROOM VROOM. Problem is it got 8 mpg during the 70's gas shortage!
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't run my car on the drag strip, but I've done some auto crosses....

I was going to take my car to Carlsbad rac way to drag it but then they closed it to make appartments!!!!!! thats so wrong!!!!

Theres a guy I met at a bimmer parking lot met and his car was set up some what similar setup engin wise, his best time was 12.7 but he runes 3 more psi then I do so I don't know if mine would run similar times.. My guess is low 13s
    https://www.instagram.com/hull.jess/ (I post pics of my plants there)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    old red 4x4 chevy truck

rust
    coffee stains
    shovel behind the seat
    band-aids, bug spray and TP in the glove box.
    Steve L
    "I'm Lucky enough to get paid to do this!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dodge Challenger! What a car! Oh capslock, don't sell it. Impractical cars are what i'm all about. Practical cars are for people that are "rational". That's not what the car hobby is about! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    I am back..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in my 5th year of college and am still driving my very first car, a 1989 Grand Am SE with a turbo charged four cylinder. It's been a great car, and it's got a little zip to it too. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

My project car for the past 3 years has been a 1970 Pontiac LeMans. I bought an old Grand Ville and took the 400 out of it, and had it rebuilt, bored, and stroked out to a 462. That's where I am right now. The whole front end is off of the car and the engine wrapped up on my engine stand. Kind of at a stand still right now since I am in college and can't work on it during the school year.

Hopefully when I graduate I can get a good job and afford the parts for the rest of the car! It's going to be a gas guzzling power house though [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm excited to get it running.
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast