Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take the time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to say this, because my cousin was just killed in an accidnt tonight, and I am really down about it. Tonight my cousin was killed on her way home from work. We think she passed out or had a heart attack/ stroke, swerved, and hit a tree. I did not get to say one last goodbye or see ya later to her before she was gone. I just wanted to say tell everyone you love that you love them, or that you are thinking of them. I know if you watch the news, or read those stupid chain letters that you know life can be taken away so soon, so say goodbye to everyone you're thinkin of. Let them know how important they are to you. You don't have to post sympathies, although I appreciate any thoughts or prayers going her family's way, just think about it. It really is not a good feeling to have that sence of helplessness when you know that you could have talked to someone one last time, but of course we have no knowledge of things like that.

Thanks for letting me sit down and put my thoughts in words,
    Cole
    Duele no tenerte cerca, duele no escuchar tu voz. Duele respirar tu ausencia, pero, duele más decirte adiós.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry im praying, youre right about that
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a typical guy, I wish I could fix, change, or solve permanently hurtful experiences. I prayed for you and your family to be comforted in your grief. I also urge all of us to strongly consider and act upon the advice given by elderly, when they tell us that life is short and we need to put aside our differences and "build bridges".

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh man, i'm so sorry. one of my relatives died recently and i know how you feel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very sorry to hear that. I will remember you and her family in my prayers.
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sorry to hear that Cole
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cole, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. My thoughts are with you and your family tonight.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really sorry to hear of your family's loss. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] Its a hard thing to lose someone you love...especially unexpectedly when you can't say good bye.

We do tend to take life for granted sometimes. Thanks for the sad but important reminder. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast