What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unofficial poll

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Are you a cat person, dog person, neither or both? My wife locked us all into being cat people / cat family. I never had either as a pet when growing up and am allergic to cats. However, my allergies have been mysteriously going away over the past 7 years and animal dander isn't the issue it once was.

Im a doggy person.
smile.gif

Cats.
I can give them a large bowl of food and water and leave for a weekend and not worry about it.

Dogs! Maybe I can put a picture of my little girl up here later on!
smile.gif

I tend to more of a dog person (I LOVE wiener dogs...such cool personalities...and golden retrievers) but I do like cats (I would have one except that my brother, my dad, and I are all allergic to them)....Hopefully one of these days my allergies will dissapear (lucky you, jimscott!!) and maybe I can get one....:p

niether.........i have 4 snakes, 2 rats(pets not snake food), 2 sugar gliders, 9 ducks and 3 geese. im allergic to cats but had them till the third grade when i suddenly got asthma. had a few dogs. about the only one ill own anymore is a schipperkee. havent found one for less than $300 so i dont have one yet.

Rattler

im neither. i dispise all furry creatures other than humans. im not allergic to anything tho. i like every other living thing out there, just not mammles (exept humans). for some reason, things like elephants, lions, cats, dogs and bunny rabbits give me the creeps. Zongyi

Cats, because I've had some bad experiences with dogs....

I love just about everything!
biggrin.gif
For domestic pets, I love horses, dogs and cats. I'd have several of each if I could. But I have to settle for just one...which is a dog. The trouble-meister himself...5 1/2 month old Ollie Beanie Mac.
smile.gif
Up until a few years ago, I had cats. My last being a beautiful, tiny lilac Siamese name Branwen (Miss Elfin Frost). She died at 17. I miss her and my other 2 cats Willie (William Wojohowitz Smith) and Ilse very much still.

I think horses are the most beautiful animal on the face of the earth. Nothing can compare.
smile.gif

I gotta say my "Hadogenes troglodytes" - Flat Rock Scorpion can compare to a horse. Mine's still a baby though.

Heres a link, Flat rock Scorpion

Cats are cute but the males are a pain in the butt. They get into everything too. They are cuddly and nice and hilarious but males ruin everything even if you get them neutered. I have 2 dogs and one of which is seriously retarted and I can't stand him. And my mom thinks ferrets are bad >.<. I want a ferret more than anything!
smile_h_32.gif

Back