What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I`m home!

sometimes nice doctors will give you free sample packs, so that might be something to ask about.

pm me with a list of plants you'd like and i'll see if i have extras for you
smile.gif

Jlap as I said I`m looking for Neps,and Sarrs that are not just little seedlings(I haven`t had too much success with seedlings being left in the care of my parents).

I am glad that you are back home. Hope things work well at home as you sort of got booted out of the hospital. It is sad to hear about your plant losses. I am will to give a cutting or so *I do not have much - only 3 neps for cuttings*.
smile.gif

Well I know I`m not going to stay in a phsyc ward:) They won`t be able to because of my j-tube;) I have an apointment with dr.follwell on the 20th and she`ll have to refer me to a pshycolagist,hopefully this is what my prob is and will be able to be fixed up.

Well to anybody who was willing to send me Neps\Sarrs I`m ready for them. So if you`re planning on sending me something pm.me for my addy.

Glad you're finally home, dude.. don't have much to send ya, tho.. baaaaaaad CP year.

Hey Pond Boy, keep getting better. I have more Neps of various species than I have room for. You can have 1/2 of my collection if you want them (5 or 6 nice ones), all lowland grown. Let me know if they'll fit your needs.

Alan

Yes please Alandallas! You`re being over generouse! Thanks a ton! You have a new pm!.
smile_m_32.gif

No, not over generous. Actually, you are doing ME a favour by helping me clean out my enclosure because I need room for some other projects.

Alan

Back