What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back!

Yes folks, it's true... And here to STAY, hopefully!
smile.gif

No new news, really. Have a lot of new interests, but my CP interest is still goin' strong! My miranda from PFT is putting out 8"+ pitchers! Biggest I've got yet ('Cept for my mouse eating maxima, which is now a bunch of little cuttings... BTW How's the flower on that maxima coming along Max?)

Lost my pms, but I'm really happy to be back!
smilie4.gif

I'm looking for a gif maker program... any suggestions?

-Spec

"Hello boys... I'm BAAACK!" -Independence day

Hey spec,

Well, the flower is gone now. I collected the pollen (there wasn't much, maybe I'm not good at getting it off the flower), and am storing it in the fridge. Seems everyone has pollen, and nobody has female flowers! But it's there in my fridge just in case. Hopefully I'll get a female flower, as I have a few plants I know are female.

Good to have you back!

Capslock

ah...

Aren't you supposed to put pollen in the freezer?

Pm'ed you...

Thanks for the welcome! Shame on you, you didnt make me a happy birthday post!
smile_m_32.gif

Quiet, Spec!! I will see you at the BACPS meeting in September. Give me any trouble, and I'll stuff a Nepenthes with yer butt!!!!

hurah

biggrin.gif
I have more squares than ozzy now!
I'm in the lead!!

Spec, you're wrong, you don't have more than me. You have the same number as me. If you get out of line, You'll have alot more than me, one slip up and I'll give you three more.
smile.gif
 And you know what that means.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] My miranda from PFT is putting out 8"+ pitchers

I guess you didn't read the pft rules. If you get banned you have to send all you pft plants back and start over.

W--WHAT?!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Argh you're impossible to beat!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Wait a second... ALL my pft plants? Well now that I think of it the dog ate them all last night... oh well!
smile.gif

Welcome back Spec!

Jerry

Welcome back, dude!
smile.gif

what are squares for?

Humor is back at PFT.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Sep. 02 2004,12:06)]Quiet, Spec!! I will see you at the BACPS meeting in September. Give me any trouble, and I'll stuff a Nepenthes with yer butt!!!!
stuff 3 of em... I need all I can get!

Just watch the P's and Q's. Don't want to see you gone again.

Yea, almost slipped and made a post about ozzy being a wookie with festering hippo vomit all over him
smile_k_ani_32.gif

images

Hey where did you get my pic from Spec?

wow, mods have squares too?!

Back