What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We eat meat

Hey,

Theres a new clan for the game americas army! "We Eat Meat" Nick Hubbell founded it
smile.gif
We ARE recruiting. Please PM Nick or I for details (preferably nick because I dont remember the password)

smile_k_ani_32.gif
ATTENTION: We need at least one more recruit in the next 2 or 3 days, or the clan will be deleted!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

lol
so like i would just have to eat only meat ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Sep. 01 2004,10:16)]Hey,

Theres a new clan for americas army! "We Eat Meat" Nick Hubbell founded it
smile.gif
We ARE recruiting. Please PM Nick or I for details (preferably nick because I dont remember the password)
I like meat. What type of meat and what is the club about just eating meat? If so then I am in. Meat is delicious.

Sigh... It's not a club for people who eat just meat. It's just a clan name for people who play the game americas army

Have you invited Ozzy? I'm sure he wouldn't mine running around shooting in your general vicinity.
smile.gif

mmmm me love meat!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ Sep. 05 2004,2:31)]mmmm me love meat!
smile_t_32.gif
MAN EATING CLOWN! RUUUUN
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I'll invite ozzy... You can play with AK 47s and IF 74s, with suppressors and 203 with acog scope... He'd love it
smile_m_32.gif

Back