What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry i was gone for a while.

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Sorry about my abscence.. first, for the past few days the computer has been freezing up every time I boot it up. Did it three times in a row a couple days ago. Second, we evacuated for Hurricane Frances last night at 10 or so, and we came up to my half aunt Pam's house in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We're at Pam's right now, and I'm using her son (my... one-fourth cousin.. ????) Justin's computer right now. Before we left we boarded up the house and left a bunch of drinking water (my mom decided she's gonna wait out the storm at our house) and I moved my CPs into the garage and my leopard gecko's cage out into the hallway, since my bedroom is on the tree side of the house, and if one of the two back yard oak trees falls in on my room, I don't want anything to happen to him. Anyhoo, that's the story.. dunno when we'll be leaving. Probably depends on  when they get the power back on back in our neck of the woods, since I'm sure it will go out when Frances hits land. When Charley hit three weeks ago the power was out for 48 straight hours at our house, and that was HELL ON EARTH.

Anyway.

What about Hurricane Frances? Just when you think you recover from one hurricane ...

Glad to see you back I was judt wondering how you were doing glad you`re ok.

Glad to have you back again! My goodness between storms and your Grandpa you have been busy.
smile_m_32.gif
Glad that you are ok and it would suck without power for 48 hours.

I go by the Jim Carrey quote "If I am not back in 5 minutes, wait longer".

jimscotscoot, that made no sense whatsoever. Run that by me one more time.. ????

I go by the Fox Mulder quote "If I'm not back by midnight... (long pause)... feed my fish."

I think you might be getting hit with another hurricane right about now. *Rolls eyes* Just wait 'till they get to the letter 'T' in a few weeks...
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I mean Welcome Back!

oh is good to have you back

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Sep. 05 2004,4:52)]I think you might be getting hit with another hurricane right about now.
...I know. Frances. That's the one we evacuated.

Back