my sister and best friend are stuck there right where its hitting
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was watching a program about hurricanes and they said that hurricanes seasons come in cycles over 10-20yr periods. We have just begun the rough cycle and have about 10-15yrs left of the rough cycle. They also said that they are tracking another hurricane named........I think it was "Ivan" or something kinda 'Soviet' sounding.
    I didn't know hurricanes could spin up tornados. Does it happen from a punch of dry/drier air against the moist/humid air or is it just like how we get them up here? Cool air dropping while the warm moist air is rising.
    Anyway .........All you Floridians take care, It sounds like an *** kicking might come your way again. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

Hope your not so sweet you'll melt,
    Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey everyone, hurricane didn't do much damage to the DR, the eye passed by a few miles of the coast it was half on, half off, im in the south capital Santo Domingo all we got was wind, alot of wind and rain. The winds weren't hurricane force, but stronger then what you see in NYC that's for sure, thx for worrying clint, im fine [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank God Francis weakened from a cat 4 to a cat 2. A cat 4 storm would be beyond catastrophic, moving as slow as this storm is moving. When Floyd hit the Carolinas, it was moving slow like this storm. It turned out to be the second most costly disaster to happen in the US. Not from the wind, but the rain. Two other storms hit the same area less than a month earlier, and the ground was full of water just like Fl. is now from Hurricane Charlie. I think this will surpass the damage of Andrew. Even if you live in an area that never floods prepare for a flood. I am almost sure this will be the worse flood in Fl. history.
    I wish everybody in Fl good luck. I hope to see you all back here as soon as the power comes back on.::

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far here in Ocala, Florida, there's just a lot of moderate wind gusts, no rain yet that I have seen. The combination of the wind outside and seeing the monster Frances on TV is unnerving, but I am mostly worried about branches falling on my car and the potted trees on my porch flying around. I hope all the people down south on the coast are in a safe place by now!

Good luck y'all! Here we go...
    John

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats ahppening now? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frances is still moving very slow across Fl. The eye is now onshore.

Here's a current pic.
    visiable image

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats happening know
    if i live for tommorow there will never be an eventfull day so go on break a leg

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast