Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The october country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    first off sorry I haven't been on for a while.. school just started bleah. anyways I was at barnes and noble today and I read The October Country by Ray Bradbury (well part of it but each chaper is a story).. anyone else read this book? I always liked his stories. they make you think.. also I read a bunch of his other stories (martian chronicles, etc.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my favorite Bradbury's. Why stop there? I also liked Dandelion Wine, Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Martian Chronicles, The Illustrated Man. The man was a master at implication. He could make you see the picture without ever having to spell it all out for you, a sort of refined terror for the intelligent.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ Sep. 06 2004,12:28)]One of my favorite Bradbury's. Why stop there? I also liked Dandelion Wine, Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Martian Chronicles, The Illustrated Man. The man was a master at implication. He could make you see the picture without ever having to spell it all out for you, a sort of refined terror for the intelligent.
    exactly...

I love his books! martian chronicals is my personal favorite.... that one was sooo wierd [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] Specially the spook house thing... and the relatives that murdered them... FREAKY [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you need to read "the small assassin" good stuff! (and strange)