What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abg get together!

Hi everyone.I have talked to Pyro about a get together at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens for cp'ers in Ga. or within driving distance from other states.This will be planned for a weekend(Saturday).So far this month the 11th is a good day for Pyro and me.Time around10:00- 12:00 noon . If it's not a good day for you,we can do it next month,date will be posted later.Anyone who would like to meet at ABG please post here so we can keep count.

Jerry

i hate being in the middle of no where..............

ugh! i WISH i could go but there's just no time!

stupid time..

Jerry,

I dropped you a PM too but I figured I should put it here as well

I just found out about a prior engagement I have on Saturday that I totally forgot about. I will be available on Sunday if that works better for everybody else (though there seem to be few takers at the moment.) And after this month I should be free every weekend.

Also, I want to add that if a weekend works for everyone else and not me you all should feel free to go without me, I don't want to be the one that screws up everyone else.

I wanna go.
smile_h_32.gif

Ok,it will have to be next month.How about the 9th sat or 10th sunday?Or the next weekend?Need some input here from the Ga.people!Anybody from Alabama,Tennessee or within driving distance in welcome also!I have to drive about 170 miles one way to get there!

Jerry

ugh! i wish i could go but i can't drive, and my parents are so busy tieing up my grandmothers loose ends and all that.

Sorry to hear that.Maybe sometime in the future you can make it.

Jerry

I wish I could go, but I dont live in the U.S.A.
smile_h_32.gif

*Starts crying* WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

Just fly on over!I wish you could go to.It would be nice if everyone could meet at one place,but that would be impossible.How far do you live from Mike King?Maybe you can go to one of his open days.

Jerry

Hi,the date has been moved to Oct.16 or 17.Any one who can make it on those days post here or pm me if you can.So far it is Pyro,Brooks Garcia and me.It would be nice if more people could make it.

Jerry

Oh well,the 16th it is.Be there at 10:00-12:00 noon.I'll try to be there by 10:00 if possible,as I have a long drive.It's only going to be Pyro,Brooks Garcia and me.I wish more Terra forum members could make it.Anybody within driving distance is welcome to go.

Jerry

Back