Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oh crap!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting woozie from reading this stuff....anybody got some smelling salts?? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_t_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wors injuty........
    It was when aI was in year 6(I was 10-11 at the time) and it was the end of a lesson. I climbed over chairs, and instead of my foot falling on the floor the right way round, it landed on the side, so the bottom of my foot was facing tot he left! It felt O.k(sort of) I could walk, but it hurt lots. Then int ht edinner cue, I saw soem bacnhes and I deccded to sit down. When I got up, it hurt like hel!! I could still walk tho. So I got my dinner and sat down at a table, then whent he dinner ladies said that htere were seconds around 10 minutes later, I couldnt get up or walk, I was in too much pain when I put my foot down! I couldnt leave the dinner hall either, I just could not walk. So I hopped towars the exit, I was grabbuibg ontot he tables for support, then when I was about to walk through the door to the exit which goes to the front of the school office, a dinner lady had to help me to walk and sit down.
    Then I put my foot down when I was nearly htere, and I screamed REALLY loudly, thta is how much pain I was in! I was then in the chai, with my bad foot on the table, and they tried everytghing to help me, including ice packs, but nothibng worked, so they phoned mum to come and get me.
    I couldnt walk and had to be helped tot he car. Then I just got home, she had to help me change,ma nd I just lay on the sofa, I couldnt walk at all, I couldnt put my foot down at all! I was just lying htere powerless to do anything. She bought me a foot support and soem crwam to help witht he pain, but I lay and sat wihtout dong anything for days, then after 2-3 weeks I was fully recovered. I missed out lots of school in the meantime, I missed about 1-2 weeks

O.K, that was me, time for my dog:

He was running around int eh garden like a fly without a head, jsut runnign around all over the place at top speed. He was running under and around the hammock. Then BAM! mum heard a very load noise. My stupid dog hsad banged his head on the hammock leg! And there as a biggish cut on his head, and some blood came out too. He didnt winper or wine at all!
    He is now recoved, tho no hair has grown back where hes cut was, he could now be permanently scared.
    Dino [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy moly! I think the most dammage I've seen in this thread must have been to your spell check, Starman! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    !CAUTION!
    KARMA IS A FEMALE DOG [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

I grew up in bars pretty much, my mom was a bartender for a long time. I was 16 when this happened.
    I was away at the restroom and had a seat next to a girl i had been talking to for awhile. Apon returning, there was a guy sitting in my seat. I politely told him it was my chair and to move. He said "Go on"! I said again you are in my seat and you need to move. He was not even looking at me when he said this to me. He said "you are buggin me kid go away. During this time he was trying to talk to the girl I had been talking to and she was ignoring him. I made a final attempt. MOVE, NOW!!! He tossed the head at the bottom of the beer at me over his shoulder and said "Go" No sooner had he said that. I had hooked my toe under the bottom ring of the bar stool and yanked back at the same time punching him in the back of the head. His face hit the bar counter with a thump yet to be heard. He went unconcious and was bleeding from the nose and mouth a little but not too bad for the thump I heard. The regulars dragged him outside and left him there. I continued on with my night as usual. 12:30 or so rolled around and I decided it was time to take her home. I opened the door and heard a BBBWWWOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
    I opened my eyes and I was in the emergency room. I had been hit in the face with an aluminum bat. I am now missing 8 teeth and many, many , many chipped. The tooth aches and infections are still 10 months out of the year.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you make that up SIH?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I had. I can describe the pain that few know of when raw nerve is exposed to oxygen for prolonged periods of time. I also am losing my sight due to infections in my teeth and gums that have moved up my sinus cavity and into my eye sockets. It will eventually cause total blindness without removal of all my teeth and gums being bored out and cleaned. Anti-biotics no longer keep the infections at bay.
    YES, this is a very real account.
    He done unto me as I had done unto him.

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joe, hitting someone in the face with a bat is dishonorable and far more than what you did to his dumb bum... but anyway. I'd say Pondboy's injury is pretty interesting as well. But onto my less grievious and rather funny injuries -

Hooking your sleeve onto a doorknob - done this a few times, running past doorknobs. Feet sweep up, and I land on my back in the middle of the hallway. Luckily, nobody has ever witnessed me doing this.

Fractured crooked pinkie - thanks to a jellyball, a game called Four Square, and a nurse who wouldn't give me an icepack. It's on my left hand (annoying because I'm left handed) and clicks with a quarter second delay. Terrible when I try to play guitar (right handed) or such.

Split lip, 7 stitches - Skateboarding merrily along, my neighbors told me I could go faster if I scooted on one knee instead of standing up. The board flipped up, and split my lip. Not only that, I was wearing retainers at the time, which saved my teeth. However, I have two U-shaped impressions on the inside of my upper lip now.

Flying higher after a kick than Schloaty or Copper - during a martial arts demonstration, I noticed that my feet had been swept up, and that my body was in the air, completely parallel to the ground. Then I noticed that I was level with my opponent's face. I also remembered that he was 6' tall, and I'm 5'. Good think I kept my head up when I landed on my back.

Fractured middle knuckle - same demonstration. I punched, he brought up his elbow to block. I wasn't upset until my mom thought it would be best to rub my boo-boo. Grinding a knuckle like that is not nice.

Landing on a wall - people shouldn't walk on top of walls alongside their grandparents, who are on the sidewalk. I almost lost my balance, and regained it. But my grandfather was a bit slow on his reaction, and grabbed my ankle and pulled down. Landed straight down, straddling the wall. OUCH.

Skin off my back - playing with my cousin near the pull-out sofabed. We thought it would be a good idea to put the cushion along the side, and use it as a slide. The cushion folded, and I slid my spine all the way up against the sharp metal pieces along the slide. My cousin took one look at the blood, and ran shrieking out of the room.

"Here, have a straw" - now kiddies, when you offer a drinking straw to someone with their back turned to you, for godsakes don't put it eye level! I had a red circle from the straw stuck directly into my eye for two days!

Eye medication - I'm prone to eye infections. One particularly nasty one had eye drops that would drop anyone to the floor. Everything that you learned should not be in your eyes were in there. For instance - hydrocloric acid, ammonia, sodium, 4 more kinds of acid, etc.

Faceful of (lawn) grass - Rollerblading down my steep hill. Had put new brakes on my skates but they were a different rubber and wore out halfway down the hill. The screw that holds the rubber brake to the skate's brake bracket started throwing sparks, and the plastic was melting as I tried to stop. A T-stop would have ripped off my leg. So...then only thing I could do was land face-first on someone's lawn, hoping that my hands in front didn't hit any sprinkers. I was fine, but had grass burns on my face and arms (later a rash), stains from head to toe, and a mouthful of lawn grass.
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast