What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People who don't visit the trade forums

I'm trading away my heart and soul
confused.gif
heres the link:
http://www.petflytrap.com/cgi-bin....t=14319

As a video game afficianado, I can easily say you're going to hell for this one.
smile_n_32.gif

So many good games coming out this fall/winter season, and you're giving that up. BLASPHEMY.

rather than "tsk tsk" I will say HORRAY!!
giving up video games for CPs is an EXCELLENT idea!
smile.gif

even when I was college, "way back" in the early 90's, I had friends who would waste hours and hours and hours every single day on those stupid games...so very lame.
(and women think its especially lame..something for you college guys to consider! ;)
way to go AE! I think its great!  
smile.gif

Scot

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I had friends who would waste hours and hours and hours every single day on those stupid games...so very lame.

HEY!
mad.gif

What's lame about seeking a little entertainment?

Though, I will admit, it IS lame to let it get in the way of things that are important....like homework, for example.

Granted its lame to have them consume your life, but to call people who play video games lame is basically the same as calling people who watch TV or movies lame. Only difference is you're controlling what's going on (for the most part).

Everyone has their hobbies and interests, and you shouldn't disrespect that just because you don't like it.
smile_n_32.gif

Yeah yeah.. shoot me down, but Xbox is way better anyways.. alfredo.. tell em please

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Sep. 11 2004,6:06)]Yeah yeah.. shoot me down, but Xbox is way better anyways.. alfredo.. tell em please
Oh no you didn't!

*gets all angry like an overweight black lady on Jerry Springer*

Gotta go with PS2 on that one too.

I think videogames can actually help with homework and everything else to get done. For me, videogames rejuvinate me so I can do a good job on the homework. I usually play them with friends and feel better afterwards. It is a sort of "bonding" time I guess you could say.

ok guys you gotta be specific.. factually xbox is the better system, you might like the PS2's GAMES more.. but xbox is the better system. anyone that argues has no point because it IS the better SYSTEM.

From a hardware standpoint, yes. However, its irrelivant if a system doesn't have a large library of quality games to go with it. That's why the Jaguar failed and the PS1 beat out the N64.

Why are you giving away your PS2?
confused.gif

You will miss it.
I htink you are being silly.

If i miss it too much i'll get another one... i think i just might. Starting to have withdrawl symptoms
confused.gif

Back