What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short stuff or jolly green giant

[b said:
Quote[/b] (altrade212 @ Sep. 09 2004,7:33)]<-- 6'5
smile.gif
Wow! 6'5! Is that you are the vftrap?
smile_m_32.gif

5'6" on a good day...
biggrin.gif

i can testify, he is 6'5", i was hoping he would miss this post though, cause i knew he'd win

No hope for me.
smile_h_32.gif
5'2"

And I'm not a "guy".
smile_n_32.gif

6'2" when I'm not crouching, and maybe 175 pounds (I'm vegan, almost no body fat, pure skinny muscle)
my long hair makes me seem taller though
smile.gif

whats my incentive to post..

Wow, all you guys are tall! Here in Hawaii I've always been the tall one, 5'7", but thats because the average hieght of a girl here is around 5'4". Most of my friends, infact all of them are 5'1" or shorter. So I thought I was tall but you guys are even taller. lol I should go to the mainland to see how it feels not to be the tallest.
smile_l_32.gif

5'3" for a chinese gal, not bad eh...considering I'm actually taller than dear PAK...
smile_m_32.gif

Hi,

6' 5 and 1/2" HO HO HO. Greengiant.

Bobby

yay! i'm the shortest 5' 1 1/2", but my dad is 6' 4 or 5" so maybe when i'm older...

just check myself in the doc.'s today 6'6 yahoo! i dont want the seeds though its ok, im just so happy im so tall, 15yrs and growing!
smile.gif

Im 5'4
smile.gif
However, I am only 13.
My Grandapa was about 6'2 tho, so I will be evry tall when I am 16!!!
Dino
cool.gif

Its not fair!!!
confused.gif
All us poor Europeans, and ppl from Bosnia are all dhorter then Americans, so I am a shrimp. But I am tall for standards over here!
I am 164cm tall.....................

5'1" and 82 lbs ? Wow thats little, man! Altrade, you're only 15 yrs old? darn those hormones in the food these days.

Joe

6'4" 200lbs.

Steve

Back