Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Oh my god...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sorry to hear that Dino! At least you`ve got lotsa friends here. Lol. I guess we will both be going to a pshycolagist at the same time! Hopefully that`ll work for both our conditions and correct them (I still think not all my symptoms are pshycoligical I think I have something wrong with my gall-bladder).
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............dang some of those symptoms fit me. the balance thing comes and goes. sometimes im a dang mountain goat other times i can hardly walk. always figured it was a combination of my big feet and bad knees. messy eater well im not the neatest person. above average intellegance, my fiancee thinks so. i think ive got a head full of useless facts and the ability to think for myself, nothing more nothing less. the friends thing, always had friends no one i would really call a best friend till i met Darla. we are darn near identical other than she is just a bit more neurotic.

i dont deal with ppl very well, my knees are shot due to some bad genes, i have allergies, my eyesight aint the best, no one is perfect, everyone is screwed up to some degree. what matters is how YOU deal with YOUR problems/challenges/life in general, who cares what other ppl think?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry to hear that, Dino
    I can relate to your school experiences in England, most of those kids are so vulgar and indifferent from each other! Don't beat yourself down -- keep your chin up and be who you are. You have people who care about you on this forum, and not all of them are all that far away from Bristol. I'll let you know whenever I'm down that way of the country so we can maybe talk about CP in person! Remember, those kids don't know any better.
    I truly hope you feel better some day soon.

Amori

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kids in england are indifferent?

iono about the vulgar part, everone is pretty vulgar lol. i thought english kids were the same as american kids ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JustLikeAPill
    I have to say that more kids here are less considerate and vulgar in public, at home, and in school during class infront of teachers (even towards them). Of course, this is particularly prominent in the area I live in, which is an English suburb. Every other word is that versatile F one. I've found American kids to be more careful with their expression in public. Racism is also of concern to me here since it's expressed more openly (seriously, openly selling swastika pins to children!?). I thought the KKK and Nazi Skinheads were bad, but when it comes to 13 year-olds, it's frightening. There's lots of decent people too though, and those are the ones I prefer to interact with. Like I said before Dino, try to stand firm, but not so far as to get you into serious trouble.

Amori

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dino, I would almost place money on the idea that if everyone here went to a mental doctor (psy...) the largest portion could/would be diagnosed with something or other.
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW! the UK sounds like a horrible place.

i hate racism more that homophobia and sexism combined, and i really hate homophobia.

if it helps, dino, i'm clinically depressed and take prozac. EVERYONE has problems. my brain absorbes seratonin faster than i can produce it so i'm sad all the time. but now i'm happy like all the time because of prozac. drugs can really work wonders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JustLikeAPill:
    What I said makes England sound like a horrible place, yes. I admit I was harsh when I described england. I'm like you, I'm against discrimination of all sorts.
    I have to agree with superimposedhope about the head doctor visit - everyone is bound to have a fault or two.
    Everyone is different, and I embrace that, as long as it does no harm. In your case Dino, you're not hurting anyone, and though you may not feel satisfied with yourself, I think everyone here appreciates your existence as much as the next guy.

Amori

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast