Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: War on squirrels!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes our native red squirls are usually found in coniforus forests.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] They ARE tresspassing on my property
    Aimals have no comprehensicon of peoperty rights. That is a human term. And animals are not called tresspassers, as trespassers are humans. It does not apply to other species
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]They are good for nothing pests with Satan in their heart. They are the only animal that is 100% evil and need to be eradicated.
    *rolls eyes*
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it would be easy enough and much more effective to buy a repellent.
    instead, all of you want to erradicate the species by shooting them or poisoning them.
    then you say that they're the only evil animal when YOU are the evil animals here.
    You say they're nothing but pests while you obviously know nothing of squirrels. They're a very important part of the environment (like all animals except humans... HUMANS are the pests)
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to tell you, but there is no way you are gonna win the war. Its just like bounties, a whole lot of time and money, nothing really comes out of it.

A better solution would be to protect your plants. You will be using a hecka lot of powder before you even start to notice that the population is dropping, and they will continue to come in.
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 06 2004,5:10)]yes our native red squirls are usually found in coniforus forests.

Quote[/b] ] They ARE tresspassing on my property
    Aimals have no comprehensicon of peoperty rights. That is a human term. And animals are not called tresspassers, as trespassers are humans. It does not apply to other species
    Then they better evolve the comprehension of proptery lines if they know what's good for them *shakes fist like old man*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 06 2004,6:30)]it would be easy enough and much more effective to buy a repellent.
    instead, all of you want to erradicate the species by shooting them or poisoning them.
    then you say that they're the only evil animal when YOU are the evil animals here.
    You say they're nothing but pests while you obviously know nothing of squirrels. They're a very important part of the environment (like all animals except humans... HUMANS are the pests)
    But I don't want to repell them... I want them to suffer my wrath as I enact revenge on them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Nflytrap @ Oct. 06 2004,6:46)]Sorry to tell you, but there is no way you are gonna win the war. Its just like bounties, a whole lot of time and money, nothing really comes out of it.

A better solution would be to protect your plants. You will be using a hecka lot of powder before you even start to notice that the population is dropping, and they will continue to come in.
    I'm a broke college student I hope you don't think my war on squirrels is serious... unless I can somehow convince the Bush administration they are hiding WMDs and have millions of gallons of oil hidden in their little squirrel nests.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]I'm a broke college student I hope you don't think my war on squirrels is serious... unless I can somehow convince the Bush administration they are hiding WMDs and have millions of gallons of oil hidden in their little squirrel nests.
    LOL!!!!!! no... nobody's stupid enough to really mean that...
    Quote[/b] ]But I don't want to repell them... I want them to suffer my wrath as I enact revenge on them.
    you wouldn't have anything to take revange on anyone if you'd use repellent.
    that's exactly the attitude that makes humans so darn stupid. eat my plant and I'll shoot everyone of your species.

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast