Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: War on squirrels!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 06 2004,9:11)]we're (or should I say you all are) the only animals that kill for fun... I'd say that's:
    Quote[/b] ]They are good for nothing pests with Satan in their heart. They are the only animal that is 100% evil and need to be eradicated.
    I'm guessing you don't own ferrets or cats then...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (fyrespryte @ Oct. 06 2004,9:56)]I really don't see the point in you killing the squirrels. They may not be native to the area but they have mad it their home. If you have such a problem with them, talk to your local fish and game services. It is stupid to kill an innocent little animal just because it ate your plants. Have you tried KEEPING YOUR PLANTS INSIDE where they can't get to them? Are your carnivorous plants native to the area? If not they have no more of a right to be there than the squirrels. Now how you connect Satan and squirrels may be over my head but I see no logical connection. The suirrels surely make a better resident than you so why don't you just leave them alone? If you can put up with people that annoy you, surely you can put up with a few squirrels.
    It's a simple matter of evolution. I am superior to the squirrels. I am higher up on the food chain. My house is my territory and they are infringing on my territory. To me squirrels are on the same level as rats and mice. Is it wrong to set out poison, mouse traps etc for them? In my mind no. Squirrels to me are pests. If the squirrels want my land they'll have to fight me for it. And my plants are not native but I'd rather them thrive then squirrels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still can't believe you get your jollies from killing squirrels.....Jeffrey Dahmer killed squirrels.
    \"May you ever walk comfortably in the shadows; neither blinded by the light nor lost in the dark.\"-i have no idea

\"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.\"-Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But the difference between me and Dahmer is I'm not a homosexual with pedophilac tendencies who wants to be a woman and kills young men after having sex with them. Again a squirrel is just another pest. You don't see too many people saying save the rats or save the mice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny...I wasn't aware of the fact that we were talking about rats and mice......or maybe that's just me.
    \"May you ever walk comfortably in the shadows; neither blinded by the light nor lost in the dark.\"-i have no idea

\"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.\"-Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok my thread so now we are talking about mice squirrels and rats. The killing of mice and rats are ok but squirrels make me a bad person? Even though they are all pest rodents? Makes a lot of sense to me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also wasn't aware that i posted my opinion on the killing of rats and mice....but again that could just be me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen this thread is for people with a hatred of squirrels who view them as worthless rodents etc. My opinion of squirrels isn't going to be changed. IMO the only good squirrel is a dead squirrel and I don't see a problem with that as they are pests. They are on the same level as mealy bugs and scale and all the other pests that plague our cps. When you get scale, mealy bug, other insectoid pests do you not exterminate them with poisonous chemicals? A squirrel is like a giant insect in my views nothing mroe nothing less.