Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: War on squirrels!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no no no no no no... you've got me all wrong. I guess I don't say it like I should... I'm wasn't trying to talk to you like you're the ones that do it (well, if you do it then yes, I'm talking to you... if you don't, then I'm not talking to you)
    and the learning part is out of context. I was saying that some people believe everything other people tell them (that cottonmouths are aggressive) and that THEY should first LEARN (from experts) and then they'd see that you can't believe what the people who see a cottonmouth and shoot it without a second thought have to say.

has everyone been following this thread from the start?
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]W e D o n t K i l l F o r F u n !
    when did I say that you spect, mcrwt644, killed them for fun? allosaurz, and flytrapgurl were the one that said they killed them for fun.
    allosaurz:
    Quote[/b] ]IMO the only good squirrel is a dead squirrel and I don't see a problem with that as they are pests. They are on the same level as mealy bugs and scale and all the other pests that plague our cps.
    Quote[/b] ]But I don't want to repell them... I want them to suffer my wrath as I enact revenge on them.
    Quote[/b] ]Stupid? maybe... Effective? Probably not... But fun? Hell Yeah
    Quote[/b] ]They are the only animal that is 100% evil and need to be eradicated. The war on squirrels will be won.
    so you see, some people here HAVE said that killing squirrels is fun and that they're "lower" and we're "superior"...
    flytrapgurl:
    Quote[/b] ]BESIDES... I do HATE them and go around saying I hate them but I realize that killing off their species would seriously disrupt the ecosystem..I mean, hell, what would be left to use for target practise (and that's not a joke)?
    kirks...
    Quote[/b] ]PSYCH! I hate squirrells, but its fun to shoot them with the paintball gun i have to admit
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not everything I say applies to every single person that comes and looks at my post you know...
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey i was sorta on your side... i think
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first, we wasn't calling us all "idiots and mongrels", second, he's totally right except for the being in a car crash part, third, if the squirrel trashes a plant, then move the plant!! plants grow back, squirrels dont. and for people who hunt, then say they don't kill for fun, that's hypocrasy at it's worst. don't tell me you don't get a smile on your face when you kill a dear, it's not a business you know.

and whoever thinks it's fun to kill squirrels or shoot them with paintball guns is sadistic. would you like it if i killed your dog or cat for fun? hey, it's a pest right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i happen to know several males in my highschool who shoot anything that comes into the yard, including the occasional cat. They like to say it alot because they know it provokes me. When one threw a dead warbler at me.. .I , ah, sort of lost it and gave him a sucker punch.

I find disturbing that one wants his name to be rememberd in history. He says he wants to cause a nyclear reactor to blow or, for a specific example, blow up the statue of liberty...
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 11 2004,7:39)]if the squirrel trashes a plant, then move the plant!! plants grow back, squirrels dont. and for people who hunt, then say they don't kill for fun, that's hypocrasy at it's worst. don't tell me you don't get a smile on your face when you kill a dear, it's not a business you know.
    Rediculous accusations. Now did i not say that this needed to be kept a debate and not an argument?! Hunters do not kill for fun dude. They kill to feed their families. Get your facts straight before you go badmouthing us. They smile when they kill a deer because they know that they've gotten enough food to feed their family for months. A father does not like seeing their children go to bed hungry. I totally respect hunters, and as one, i know that your accusatoins against us are rediculous at the very least. Again, get your facts straight.

Now, if a squirrel trashes a plant, I'm going to shoot it. Why? Because that squirrel will do it again and again, and won't stop. I cant afford a 3000 dollar greenhouse, or even a 40 dollar one. Many plants dont grow back, they just die. Squirrels eat bulbs which do not grow back from the vegetation. Flytraps dont grow back when theyre rizhome is eaten. Sarracenia and Drosera and Nepenthes don't grow back when they're ripped out of their pots, mangled, and left in the sun to fry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 11 2004,8:00)]i happen to know several males in my highschool who shoot anything that comes into the yard, including the occasional cat. They like to say it alot because they know it provokes me. When one threw a dead warbler at me.. .I , ah, sort of lost it and gave him a sucker punch.

I find disturbing that one wants his name to be rememberd in history. He says he wants to cause a nyclear reactor to blow or, for a specific example, blow up the statue of liberty...
    Thats just sick. People like that need to be in jail. People who do stuff like that end up doing it to humans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 11 2004,7:39)]don't tell me you don't get a smile on your face when you kill a dear
    Sorry man, Hunters dont smile when they kill dears... They smile when they kill deers. Get your facts straight man! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]