Thread: War on squirrels!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 11 2004,2:12)]
    Quote[/b] (ALLOSAURZ @ Oct. 11 2004,2:10)]Do you grow your own vegetables/fruit? If not then you still have blood on your hands.
    auctually, i do in the summer. but i mainly buy organic food from local markets.

and blood will always be on our hands, but in that context in my post, i wasn't talking about food for me. the trick is to minimize the blood.
    But you still in the end have blood on your hands. Is there a difference between a person who contributes to the murder of one person and another who contributes to the murder of ten? No there isn't they are both still murderers. Also meat is delicious. I don't care how wrong it is I am not giving up my delicious ham sandwhiches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (ALLOSAURZ @ Oct. 11 2004,11:45)]
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 11 2004,2:12)]
    Quote[/b] (ALLOSAURZ @ Oct. 11 2004,2:10)]Do you grow your own vegetables/fruit? If not then you still have blood on your hands.
    auctually, i do in the summer. but i mainly buy organic food from local markets.

and blood will always be on our hands, but in that context in my post, i wasn't talking about food for me. the trick is to minimize the blood.
    But you still in the end have blood on your hands. Is there a difference between a person who contributes to the murder of one person and another who contributes to the murder of ten? No there isn't they are both still murderers. Also meat is delicious. I don't care how wrong it is I am not giving up my delicious ham sandwhiches.
    100% agree [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Oh and its not wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spec,

I would like to help, but I am in work days again. I will catch up this topic when I get back. I am a hunter and will site the humanity in the practice when I have time.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 11 2004,2:08)]hunting is cruel, assuming your a good shot, like you said it still HURTS. it is MURDER. if someone shot me in the head, it would only hurt for a few minutes, but does that make it right?
    I am a huge hunter and people that can not deal with it, well to bad. I respect your opinion but their is no way I agree with it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_o_32.gif[/img]

This will turn into pointless bickering. Basically what happens is that people get pissed off at each other because they do not understand their point of view. They try and try to explain and when that does not work you end up fighting. The pure fact is sometimes you will not change their mind and some people can not understand that. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smilie4.gif[/img]
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Oh no, they just ate some ants that went into the trap... this is murder!"- spec. this isn't murder, it's nature. deal with it.

"Vegetarian diets are very expensive. Again, we dont have 10 dollars for each meal we eat." - spec. auctually, it's only about 20 bucks a week, not 30 bucks a day.

"Actually if you hunt correctly they die instantly. They dont hurt at all, not even 1/10th of a second. If you were shot in the head, would you be alive for 5 minutes in agony on the floor before you died? no indeed. Hunting isnt murder. These are ANIMALS we are talking about here... They arent HUMANS. They dont have the same level of AWARENESS as we do." -spec. humans are animals, just the most advanced animals on the planet, and don't tell me they don't have the same awareness as we do, because they can feel pain. if anything, they are more aware (alert) than you are. and unless your a master hunter with perfect aim and knoweldge of squirrel anatomy, don't preach to me.

"But you still in the end have blood on your hands. Is there a difference between a person who contributes to the murder of one person and another who contributes to the murder of ten? No there isn't they are both still murderers. Also meat is delicious. I don't care how wrong it is I am not giving up my delicious ham sandwhiches. "- all. ask any judge if theres a difference between a murderer that has killed 1 and a murderer that has killed many, under the same circumstances. i believe there is a difference. oh, and meat is delicious [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] but some people say drugs are great too, that doesn't make it right.

travis, there are just some things you have to agree to disagree with [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

spec, if you have any more questions that i have not answered, please make them in a nice list so i can answer them. this is getting confusing [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] and don't think i'm avoiding you because i'm not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheesh, I have good shot with a bb gun. I nailed a chipmunk off a log 50 feet away without my scope with a BB. BAM right in the ear. It was so dead no way it felt any pain. it just fell off and didnt move. It was sorta funny.
    \"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?\"

\"If vegans love animals so much, why do they eat all thier food?\" - Brandonk

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, killing tree hamsters for no reason is funny

asumming it felt no pain, which in this case it was probably dead before it could feel anything, it's still dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]when you make hunters stop MOUNTING DEER's HEADS!!!
    i dont see anything wrong with that. Not in my taste, and creepy looking at night, but, hey! not my wall
    that makes no logic