Likes Likes:  0
Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: War on squirrels!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm i don't think anyone should die a horrible death, the whole argument is about not killing lmao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!
    is it really fair for them to make many many many animals die a horrible death and then they die a nice death? I don't think so!
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .. okay you got me on that one [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    besides, they caused much more pain and suffering than they would be going through. (and they got enjoyment from their pain and suffering so really a horrible horrible death isn't that horrible!... hmmm.... they should have a horrible horrible life then. :P)
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it really is sadistic....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey... one thing is killing innocent squirrels who are just doing something natural and necessary and another thing is to go out of your way to get an animal, charge for people to see it, release dogs and watch it suffer.... and then do that many many times.
    they deserve it.
    squirrels don't.
    you shouldn't hate something because of what they do, but WHY they do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ALLOSAURZ @ Oct. 11 2004,1:45)]
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 11 2004,2:12)]
    Quote[/b] (ALLOSAURZ @ Oct. 11 2004,2:10)]Do you grow your own vegetables/fruit? If not then you still have blood on your hands.
    auctually, i do in the summer. but i mainly buy organic food from local markets.

and blood will always be on our hands, but in that context in my post, i wasn't talking about food for me. the trick is to minimize the blood.
    But you still in the end have blood on your hands. Is there a difference between a person who contributes to the murder of one person and another who contributes to the murder of ten? No there isn't they are both still murderers. Also meat is delicious. I don't care how wrong it is I am not giving up my delicious ham sandwhiches.
    Yes there is a difference it is far worse to have murdered 10 people then to murder 1. Although either way it`s a mortal sin and if you died with it still on your soul(Ie God hasn`t forgiven them) they would both go to HELL,since all it takes is 1 mortal sin to Dang(to get by filters) you.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 11 2004,4:47)]yeah, killing tree hamsters for no reason is funny

asumming it felt no pain, which in this case it was probably dead before it could feel anything, it's still dead.
    Yes I agree it is wrong to kill an animal for no reason. I mean was that chipmunk hurting anyone? Most likely not.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]