Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: War on squirrels!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lock the post!! I'm afraid of where this is going. I know I participated and contributed, but I think enough is enough mates! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Amori

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Eh? What do you mean? Are you trying to say a deer would attack me because it's hungry? mmmhmm.... Now when a pack of wolfs attack me out of hunger... Why is that? Hmmm let me think.... AH! because they are hunters that's why natural hunters...
    Oh yeah random fact... all mammals can feel pain, fear, dream and pretty much everything we do except think as we do.
    instinct is an innate behavior you are born with NOTsomething they need. and there hasn't been a single recorded death from wolves... well, EVER.
    Quote[/b] ]Then stop talking your evolutionist "propaganda"!
    evolution isn't religion. it's science There's PLENTY of proof. if we're not allowed to talk about science, then what ARE we allowed to talk about? god isn't scientific. Religion isn't scientific (or based on scientific anything). and that's just the naked truth.
    Quote[/b] ]nothing will change my opinion
    that's exactly why you're not a scientist
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spectabilis73....can you please exclude religion from this discussion because, believe it or not, not everybody is christain and if they wanted to they could report your postings as offensive to them. I am very glad to hear that you are devoted to your religion but this is not a religious discussion.
    \"May you ever walk comfortably in the shadows; neither blinded by the light nor lost in the dark.\"-i have no idea

\"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.\"-Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe in micro evolution,there is suficient proof for that to be called scientific fact. However Macro evolution(I.E. a paramecium over time turning into a man) is still considered a hypothesis! There is much info that contradicts macro evolution. But micro evolution is well....self evident I mean just look at dogs,and chickens,finches,etc.... I think there could have been only 1 species of finch when the earth was made and then they segregated into different species. But I don`t believe a single celled organism could turn into a complex organism. So beleive what you want to but thats my stance.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So.... What kind of evolution do people here believe is true?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe what most people think of when they think of evolution.
    that bacteria evolved over billions of years into everything we see today.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well ya`ll know what I believe.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I beilive that animals stay the same for a while then BANG they change. Sometimes the do what you mentioned Wolf, not most of the time though.