What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War on squirrels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes our native red squirls are usually found in coniforus forests.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] They ARE tresspassing on my property

Aimals have no comprehensicon of peoperty rights. That is a human term. And animals are not called tresspassers, as trespassers are humans. It does not apply to other species

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]They are good for nothing pests with Satan in their heart. They are the only animal that is 100% evil and need to be eradicated.

*rolls eyes*

it would be easy enough and much more effective to buy a repellent.
instead, all of you want to erradicate the species by shooting them or poisoning them.
then you say that they're the only evil animal when YOU are the evil animals here.
You say they're nothing but pests while you obviously know nothing of squirrels. They're a very important part of the environment (like all animals except humans... HUMANS are the pests)

Sorry to tell you, but there is no way you are gonna win the war. Its just like bounties, a whole lot of time and money, nothing really comes out of it.

A better solution would be to protect your plants. You will be using a hecka lot of powder before you even start to notice that the population is dropping, and they will continue to come in.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 06 2004,5:10)]yes our native red squirls are usually found in coniforus forests.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] They ARE tresspassing on my property

Aimals have no comprehensicon of peoperty rights. That is a human term. And animals are not called tresspassers, as trespassers are humans. It does not apply to other species
Then they better evolve the comprehension of proptery lines if they know what's good for them *shakes fist like old man*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 06 2004,6:30)]it would be easy enough and much more effective to buy a repellent.
instead, all of you want to erradicate the species by shooting them or poisoning them.
then you say that they're the only evil animal when YOU are the evil animals here.
You say they're nothing but pests while you obviously know nothing of squirrels. They're a very important part of the environment (like all animals except humans... HUMANS are the pests)
But I don't want to repell them... I want them to suffer my wrath as I enact revenge on them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nflytrap @ Oct. 06 2004,6:46)]Sorry to tell you, but there is no way you are gonna win the war. Its just like bounties, a whole lot of time and money, nothing really comes out of it.

A better solution would be to protect your plants. You will be using a hecka lot of powder before you even start to notice that the population is dropping, and they will continue to come in.
I'm a broke college student I hope you don't think my war on squirrels is serious... unless I can somehow convince the Bush administration they are hiding WMDs and have millions of gallons of oil hidden in their little squirrel nests.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm a broke college student I hope you don't think my war on squirrels is serious... unless I can somehow convince the Bush administration they are hiding WMDs and have millions of gallons of oil hidden in their little squirrel nests.
LOL!!!!!! no... nobody's stupid enough to really mean that...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But I don't want to repell them... I want them to suffer my wrath as I enact revenge on them.
you wouldn't have anything to take revange on anyone if you'd use repellent.
that's exactly the attitude that makes humans so darn stupid. eat my plant and I'll shoot everyone of your species.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 06 2004,7:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm a broke college student I hope you don't think my war on squirrels is serious... unless I can somehow convince the Bush administration they are hiding WMDs and have millions of gallons of oil hidden in their little squirrel nests.
LOL!!!!!! no... nobody's stupid enough to really mean that...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But I don't want to repell them... I want them to suffer my wrath as I enact revenge on them.
you wouldn't have anything to take revange on anyone if you'd use repellent.
that's exactly the attitude that makes humans so darn stupid. eat my plant and I'll shoot everyone of your species.
Stupid? maybe... Effective? Probably not... But fun? Hell Yeah

oh wow... how fun to KILL
cold blooded killing.

we're (or should I say you all are) the only animals that kill for fun... I'd say that's:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]They are good for nothing pests with Satan in their heart. They are the only animal that is 100% evil and need to be eradicated.

Naw theres a few birds and more mammals that seem to kill far after their need for food is satisified

I really don't see the point in you killing the squirrels. They may not be native to the area but they have mad it their home. If you have such a problem with them, talk to your local fish and game services. It is stupid to kill an innocent little animal just because it ate your plants. Have you tried KEEPING YOUR PLANTS INSIDE where they can't get to them? Are your carnivorous plants native to the area? If not they have no more of a right to be there than the squirrels. Now how you connect Satan and squirrels may be over my head but I see no logical connection. The suirrels surely make a better resident than you so why don't you just leave them alone? If you can put up with people that annoy you, surely you can put up with a few squirrels.

~Correction~ First sentence... mad is supposed to be made

~Correction~ supposed to be second sentence.....long day

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 06 2004,9:11)]we're (or should I say you all are) the only animals that kill for fun... I'd say that's:
[b said:
I'm guessing you don't own ferrets or cats then...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fyrespryte @ Oct. 06 2004,9:56)]I really don't see the point in you killing the squirrels. They may not be native to the area but they have mad it their home. If you have such a problem with them, talk to your local fish and game services. It is stupid to kill an innocent little animal just because it ate your plants. Have you tried KEEPING YOUR PLANTS INSIDE where they can't get to them? Are your carnivorous plants native to the area? If not they have no more of a right to be there than the squirrels. Now how you connect Satan and squirrels may be over my head but I see no logical connection. The suirrels surely make a better resident than you so why don't you just leave them alone? If you can put up with people that annoy you, surely you can put up with a few squirrels.
It's a simple matter of evolution. I am superior to the squirrels. I am higher up on the food chain. My house is my territory and they are infringing on my territory. To me squirrels are on the same level as rats and mice. Is it wrong to set out poison, mouse traps etc for them? In my mind no. Squirrels to me are pests. If the squirrels want my land they'll have to fight me for it. And my plants are not native but I'd rather them thrive then squirrels.

I still can't believe you get your jollies from killing squirrels.....Jeffrey Dahmer killed squirrels.

But the difference between me and Dahmer is I'm not a homosexual with pedophilac tendencies who wants to be a woman and kills young men after having sex with them. Again a squirrel is just another pest. You don't see too many people saying save the rats or save the mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back