What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War on squirrels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a blow gun with poisonous darts? Then squirrel stew...

The way I look at it, it is my property and they are tresspassing and we all know what happens to tresspassers... And squirrels = Satan. They are too smart for their own good.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Sep. 14 2004,3:10)]How about a blow gun with poisonous darts? Then squirrel stew...
and then a dead human in the hospital

I read somewhere that squirrels dislike the smell of blood. Somebody should buy a big fat steak at the store, and pour the blood left in the styrofoam container near their plants. I'm curious to see if it'll work.

Good idea.. might try this!

I HATE SQUIRRELS too. They keep screwing every freakin' thing up. If I find another CP uprooted, I'm going to beat the crap out of something!!

Squirrels + Terra Forums =
mad.gif
. Just like baking soda and vinegar they do not mix.

"The way I look at it, it is my property and they are tresspassing and we all know what happens to tresspassers... And squirrels = Satan. They are too smart for their own good. "

the way I look at it, you tresspassed first into their "property" and are now trying to kick them out of their property.

True, but not true. I would have no problem with them if they didn't

A) dig up my CPs (they walk right up to my 5-foot greenhouse while it's up against the house when they know I'm not looking and climb in there and knock over half and dig up the other half)
B) emtpy the bird feeders and chase the birds away
C) tease the dog when he can't get at them
D) pee on me deliberately every time I walk under a tree.
E) chew holes in the screen on the back porch (long time ago)

Preach to me on cute-fuzzy-wuzzy-beady-eyed-rodent-abuse all you want, but if I lose another CP to a squirrel, I'm buying myself a shotgun. I rank my CPs and the birds' ability to eat from my feeder in the winter ABOVE the squirrels. I'm not trying to kick them out of their "property", all I'm saying is, stay the hell away from my stuff.

Sheesh is everyone happy about squirrels again this year or what
smile_n_32.gif
!
Find the nests in springtime and knock 'em out (though I wouldn't do it despite my rage against them).  It's not hard to follow a squirrel with a bunch of green leaves sticking out of its mouth.  I'm sure veil and lamb lovers would like to bring baby squirrel to the table for supper.  Yum yum
smile_n_32.gif
!

Good luck everyone!

Amori  (who has to deal with magpies instead
mad.gif
)

they PEE ON YOU?
confused.gif
? holy ...cow! what DO you do to them to make them do that???!!!
smile_n_32.gif

have you ever heard of karma??? LOL! jk

you should all be ashamed of yourselves...
PSYCH! I hate squirrells, but its fun to shoot them with the paintball gun i have to admit

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Sep. 14 2004,6:47)]D) pee on me deliberately every time I walk under a tree.
wow! The squirrells here anrent that smart!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Sep. 14 2004,1:11)]they PEE ON YOU?
confused.gif
? holy ...cow! what DO you do to them to make them do that???!!!
smile_n_32.gif

have you ever heard of karma??? LOL! jk
The only things I can do are throw rocks at them on occasion when they get into the bird feeder, run after them screaming when they get into my CPs and send the dog (a Pomeranian) after them whenever they're in the yard.

Not until I get me a BB gun we're not.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Sep. 12 2004,6:39)]Cant really kill grey squirrls in north america legaly... go to Britan, grey squirrls are a introduced invasive species there.
Red squrells ae an intoroduced species, the grey ones where there originaly.

While the subject of squirrels is still up, i hate chipmucks.

They come in digging holes in my bog and tipping pots over.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (eplants02 @ Sep. 20 2004,2:17)]While the subject of squirrels is still up, i hate chipmucks.

They come in digging holes in my bog and tipping pots over.  
mad.gif
I feeling your pain!
smile_h_32.gif

Chipmunks? They never bother my stuff... Only the squirels and occasional blue jay. We have more chipmunks than anything else, too.

Are you sure you don't have striped ground squirels? They do look an aweful lot like chipmuncks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back