What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nfl season

hey guys kirk here, NFL Season kicked off this weekend, woooohoooo! Go dolphins! (yeah i know we lost) Im a big time dolphins/hurricanes fan, The rest of my family is Dolphins/Seminoles, so you can see how it is when colledge football kicks off
smile_n_32.gif
anyway how are you guys' teams doing? Oh also when jeremiah came over to my house we had a football game

oh yeah! score
Kirk, and levi (jeremiahs brother): 12
Jon, and jeremiah: 10
although it could've been different if my other bro might have not thrown so many interceptions, you should see these guys play, one handed grabs all over the place

ahh! i never understood the point of football. it's so violant!

In the space of one minute I watched my Raiders lose to Pittsburgh and have the screen show that Buffalo lost with 4 seconds left. Also, my Cowboys were destroyed by the Vikings. I am NOT having a good day!
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ahh! i never understood the point of football. it's so violent!

That is the point!
biggrin.gif
There's lots more points too to understand if you played.

Jim.......I'm sorry to hear your a cowboys fan........I am a big Vikings fan myself and enjoyed watching the game today
smile.gif

Feels good to be watching football again!

well even if your team wins or looses still fun to watch, my dolphins lost, and i still enjoyed watching feeley

Oh god, I HATE football! Its violent and stupid.

Kirk, I feel like strangling you, you get to meet Levi and Jeremeiah!!!!!!
AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Not fair.
smile_h_32.gif
I want to mee them too.
Dino

Woohoo, football!!! I love every sport, but football is the best. The Broncos are my team, based on my days at University of Colorado in Boulder. They beat Kansas City this weekend, so I'm having a good Monday.

Dino, you're English, you're not supposed to like American football. Just like we're not supposed to like your football (soccer), where you play for three hours, and maybe someone scores, if you're lucky.
smile_n_32.gif
(I acutally love your football as well.)

Capslock

Im a typical all-american male in most respects..
I love girls, cars and rock&roll..
but for some reason, I was just born without the "sports gene"!
never followed any professional sports in my life..
Football bores me to tears..
I was amazed to find out last year that all football teams actually have TWO seperate teams! for offense and defense!
I never knew that!
just dont see the attraction..and im not against the violence either! I simply dont care about it at all,violence or no violence..

I read the paper every day at work, during lunch...the sports section is never even opened...oh well..im happy this way!
Scot

I love NFL! I am in two Fantasy Football leagues. My favorite team is the Steelers. Football, ladies, hunting/fishing, beer *I mean root beer of course*, friends, and carnivorous plants, I love fall.
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Except that part that deals with dormancy...

Steelers OWNED the Raiders yesterday.
biggrin.gif

I love all sports, Football, Basketball and Hockey are all tied for first. I like all Colorado Teams especially the Broncos (Capslock I always knew I like you and not just for growing Nepenthes lol), Buffs, Nuggets, and Avs. Last year I made it to all but one of the Buffs home games (My Uncle in a highschool coach so he got tickets).

Kirk, we did had a great time and we are only about 25 away from each other, but now I need to get you on the basketball court.

-Jeremiah-

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Sep. 13 2004,4:58)]Steelers OWNED the Raiders yesterday.
biggrin.gif
'Scuse me? Check out the stats! Thr Raiders won the battle of the trenches. They just shot themselves in the foot with turnovers. Same with my Cowboys!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Sep. 13 2004,5:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Sep. 13 2004,4:58)]Steelers OWNED the Raiders yesterday.
biggrin.gif
'Scuse me? Check out the stats! Thr Raiders won the battle of the trenches. They just shot themselves in the foot with turnovers. Same with my Cowboys!
What was the final score?
Look at Jerome Bettis!
stat:
5 attempts 1 yrd and 3 tds!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
That is productivity! lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jeremiah Harris @ Sep. 13 2004,5:20)]Kirk, we did had a great time and we are only about 25 away from each other, but now I need to get you on the basketball court.

-Jeremiah-
maybe next time we'll play baskettball (sp?) its my second favorite (next to football of course), maybe we can be on teams then

the only sport i really like is volleyball...

Violence never bothered me. I've never been weak at heart about anything at all.. nothing really bothers me. Besides, it's not that common that football players actually get hurt in football. They have better injury protection than the military.

FOOTBALL ROCKS!!!!!!!! I love EVERYTHING about the fall and winter, especially the football. I am a die-hard Florida Gators fan (*shows off hat and jersey, both bought at the wonderful, the glorious.. WALMART*), and nothing's going to stop me from going to Florida University for college. There is NO WAY I'm going to Florida State University. No. In no way will I ever remotely associate myself with the FSU Seminoles. As my uncle Gary, fellow die-hard Gators fan, says, "Do you have any idea how much I hate FSU?"

As for pro football, go Miami Dolphins!

BTW, the Gators pounded Michigan 49 to 10 the other day *paints herself blue and orange and dances around like an idiot*

(((Sorry, double post)))

By the way, the Gators play the Tennessee Vols tonight! *gets out four liters of Pepsi and lots of munchies*

Back