Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Very, very bad news........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. Yeah anti depressents won`t make you zonked,I know I was on prozac for a few weeks when stupid techmens asistants thought I was anerexic,but the clonapin(muscle relaxeant) I`m on does! It doesn`t realy by itself but take it with a drowsy causeing alergy medication and you`ll be zonked! Lol. about a half hour later you`r like falling over almost. I`m sorry to hear about your troubles Dino. It seems every body is sick lately,my grampa just had his 15lb! spleen removed and is diabetic,my friend kelsey is real sick(don`t remember with what though),her mom is sick,I`m realy sick(This forum and my game cube are pretty much the only thing keeping me sane at night I feel so sick). I don`t know it just seems like an awful lot of people are sick lately,it sucks. I hope you`r treatment goes well for you and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they can fix me up soon too. Ohh to eat again! And not have all this pressure and intense heartburn and nausea. Lol. I think I complained about myself too much sorry! I`m too self absorbed I guess.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has told me the name, I have dyspraxia and 1 or 2 other things(long complex names, I cant remeebr them!)
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Write them down when you can and we can do a search.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starman, do you have any idea how long I went without a friend? My whole life, pretty much, because I'm homeschooled and I honestly don't get out much, and there's almost nobody that's not at least 20 years older than me in this neighborhood. Now I've had my first real best friend for almost two years. I went through bats of depression the three years before I met my best friend, because I just felt lonely with no other person ever around me that was my age and that I could socialize with. But like everything else, I dealt with it and brushed it off for a long time. But now I have a really great friend and many other great friends that I've met through her, and I actually have a circle of friends.

I understand that it's worse for you, though, because the only reason you have no friends is because you have a learning disability, but just keep the faith and eventually you will find a friend that won't judge you like everyone else is.

And remember, you'll always have us! (((air hug)))
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey a fellow homeschooler! Cool!

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um... sure.

I've been homeschooled through a DVD class thingie program my whole life. I'm going to public school next year though. WoOtwOoT.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DVD program? I use a cd for my science and it`s real cool. I`d imagine dvd would be even neater.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Also, while it all sounds like a lot of problems, something is working right in your brain because you write pretty well. And you like CPs!
    May I assert that...I'm not sure if liking cps is a sure sign of normality...

Seriously though, Dino, capslock is right. A wise man once said, "there are some people with more than you, but many more with less." Try to think of the positive side, like what you have, instead of what you don't. Any problem can be overcome, if you work hard at it. Man did I get that that quote from Capslock or a TV show or what... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Sincerest of luck,
    Jason

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast