ok.. I know this is a bloody lame-o story, but its 131 am and I don't have anythhing better to do (besides tonights history homework which I'm putting off until two)
my brother (a.ka. captaindrosera or alan) got suspended yesterday for fighting [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] ... so heres the story
1. I have a friend named Paul. We like to make jokes about him and a girl he likes
2. Usually Paul will just punch you in the arm or push/grab you if you make a joke
3. Today Paul got extra mad at my brother (he likes to hang around with us even though hes a year younger) when he made a crack
4. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] Paul chased hiim around, and it wasn't one of those things where you dance in a circle with yar fists up.. it was one of those very pissed off person takes off their jacket and starts trying to choke you things. So.. being the good big brother I naturally stepped in and put Paul in a half nelson.. which didn't last long.. so he turned around and we started dueling it out.
5. This is where the trouble really started. Some seventh grader decided to take it apon himself to tell the counseler [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] I saw the counseler walking toward us in the distance, and naturally walked back to where I was sitting and pretended to eat lunch.. paul and my bro weren't smart enough and kept on going.. so when the counseler got to where we were they knew that had it.. and they went to the office. Anyways, I was thinking that one of those stupid witness people would blame me..
6. Luckily.. the witness (sixth grader kid) happened to be my friend from church and said that I "tried to stop the fight"
Soo... I end up peace maker hemegon hero.. and paul and my bro got suspended for a day. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] (btw, paul wrote I "unsucessfully attempted to subdue him)
8. Strangely, my next class after this (which took place at lunch) was in the school office, helpin out.. and nobody said anything to me.
well thats the story.. very common everywhere but my brother is the first in my entire, extended family to get suspended so its big potatoes for us.. sorry if it was too lame I'm sure you're all bored of these stories that people post that.. well on second thought I wont mention that [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] .