Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Im reaching breaking point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The trick is to Try a little of everything. Really. Like, um try a little of each approche, and see if the reaction of others is to your benefit. Often alot of it is bluff.

Like you, i was picked on and had no freinds in untill i got to highschool.

but something happened in highschool that has me completely baffled

when i went to highschool, my personality did sort of a flip-flop [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

See all of a sudden , well, suddenly guys (even footballplayers [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] ) seemed sorta scared of me. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] Like all of a sudden was sort of respected, ya know?

And all of a sudden i had like 3 girls saying hi to me everytime i walked down the hall [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

And i had done nothing. Atleast, thats what it seemed at first. It was more of a change in me than any one thing i did. The change was not pysicle. I did not suddenly shoot up (i have a growth hormone defficency) or get any change in my body. In fact i am very strange, not normal. Nothing about me is normal.

At first i did not know what it was, and it took the observations of someone else to tell me what was going on. It was a change in my personality that was the cause of this. My attitude.

This freind discribed me to me.

Um like she said i walk around school with a dont mess-with-me face on all of the time. Short and angry! Im not normaly angry unless someone gets me mad. Or im in a bad mood (in witch everyone stays out of my way pretty mutch.) When this happens even seinor football players get out of my way.

But i dont understand why. I have never pysicly hit someone in any way.
    Guys say about me "yah, dont mess with him"

Why? Im not popular. Liked, yes, but not popular. I dont 'hang' with anyone. Im a loaner. Guys who could obviously do serious damage to me give me a wide berth. Im not strong in any way.

And i dont understand why. Is it my attitude? But i dont get angry at much unless someone really trys me. I dont threten people or anything.

To be honest i dont understany why i became suddenly respected. Its a mystery. I dont go out of my way to intimidate people.

err i got a bit off track there

So dont worry. Things can change in ways you never expect. Even you can change in ways you never expect

Will yu change? as we grow older we all change a bit, and we usually dont notice it. Wether the changes will effect your social life, only time will tell. But there is always reason to be optimistic.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to pamida to get a few new pots for my new neps. And they over charged me $8.00 because they said the sale only aplied to the green pots. They said I couldn`t exchang them for green ones because all sales are final.Anyways after a while of argueing and telling them how sick I am and that it`s stress related and there causeing me pain they just kept on arguing and yelling and saying no! Finnaly my mom comes in and they tell her to "SHUT UP!"! Then I get in this fit I get where I get real weak then angry then realy real weak can`t hold myself up and then fall down to the floor balling my eyes out.. My mom had to real me out in a wheel chair,I cryed for like 2 hours,and felt like I couldn`t breath. finnaly my mom got this straightened out though. Why did they have to ruin my day? The world will never know. I`ve been very emotional the past 4 months I wonder if its because of me being sick for so long or other reasons? When I was on straterra I never had any fits so I wonder why that helped? Well hopefully the psycholagist can help me with this as well as my illness.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Sep. 24 2004,12:44)]
    Quote[/b] ]Its like in animals
    we ARE animals :P
    and like animals, if you don't want them to do something, don't give them what they want to get out of it.
    You think they want you to rear back and slam their face with your fist? No, they want a big emotional response from it. It's fun for them to see that they've hurt you feelings. Look at everyone else who has posted here. When they retaliated and acted violently towards bullies, the bullies never bothered them again.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finch, yeah, my grandmother snaps at me all the time about how I walk around with a look on my face like I'm going to snap anyone's head off if they look at me. I can't really help it.. I guess I just naturally walk around with a don't-mess-with-me face. I just wasn't born with that sunny, overly-giddy disposition. I'm not the type that walks around beaming at everybody with a "Hiiiiii! Wanna be friends?!" personality.
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]No, they want a big emotional response from it. It's fun for them to see that they've hurt you feelings.
    exactly! so you don't give them that, and all is fine. there's no need for violence. walk away and ignore them... don't show you're mad. easy as that.
    sure, beating the crap out of them might work, but why make enemies when you don't have to?
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree.
    I watched a program about bulying, and a boy was getting bullied.
    He had been ignoring the bullies for over a year, but they never left him alone.
    He just walked around hwile they put stuff in his hair and called him names and beat him up, and he didnt react once, but they never stopped.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Sep. 25 2004,6:51)]
    Quote[/b] ]No, they want a big emotional response from it. It's fun for them to see that they've hurt you feelings.
    exactly! so you don't give them that, and all is fine. there's no need for violence. walk away and ignore them... don't show you're mad. easy as that.
    sure, beating the crap out of them might work, but why make enemies when you don't have to?
    Because I really don't care. They sure ain't gonna be my friend. The thing is that, with me, you're either my best friend or my worst enemy.

And I'm saying that if someone tries to maul me, I'm not gonna try to ignore them and let myself me beaten to a pulp. The only thing you CAN do there is fight back.
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ Sep. 25 2004,7:03)]I disagree.
    I watched a program about bulying, and a boy was getting bullied.
    He had been ignoring the bullies for over a year, but they never left him alone.
    He just walked around hwile they put stuff in his hair and called him names and beat him up, and he didnt react once, but they never stopped.
    Exactly.
    Liquid Plummer

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast