Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Im reaching breaking point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buddy, Joing some clubs in school, join something you like, you like acting? Joing a drama club something of the sort. In any case, i'm sure there are other kids interested in cp or other plants start a club yourself get some friends with your same intrests going! many people think we are all nuts Spending so much time and enjoying Plants... look at me, I have hundreds of gallons worth of coral propagation tanks (currently running an aquacultured coral business), I cultivate Cp's orchids and exotics, I breed reptiles(used to import and export them), and I have exotics .. including a skunk heh Find some peope that have your intrest those are where the better friends will come! Remember if these bullies are ammused with your suffering they will contiunue to bother you, there is a sayig in spanish that goes" No le des el gustaso" It basically means dont let them get the best of you! Dont show them how bothered you are... Its tough buddy I'm sure! But hey "After the storm there wil be the calm" Things WILL get better, and trust me when you are a successful man these bullies wil most likely be working for "you" for minimum wage! The tables will turn.

For now Pray bud I dont know if your religious, but it helps

Remember, your better than those people, dont let them get the best of you!

Hope everything gets resolved soon,

-Juan-Carlos
    Heliamphora ... A genus that intrigues me and fills me with joy!

-Jc
    Miami, Florida

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh no, don't join the drama club! unless you want to be called a nice guy, a queer, etc, dont do that. and believe me i know what that's like. theres alot of homophobia in the world, and from what you say, it's probably worse in the UK.

wow, i didn't put "nice guy", so just insert the sexual harrassment word of your choice [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

and please keep us updated, but i still think you should go to the authorities- be it the police, the principal , etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really respect what Tamlin posted. I am not a violent person either, I was always told that if I started a fight, there would be a world of trouble waiting for me at home.

But, I was also told that if someone else started a fight, I was to finish it. It has been my experience that a bully will almost never come back to fight once they have recieved a taste of thier own meds.

when it comes down to continued harrasment, if you are hit, hit back. I always aimed for the nose, I figured if I could make them bleed a bit, they would think twice about messing with me again.

I like the praying part as well. You don't have to prey for much, just to do the next right thing.

Steve
    Steve L
    "I'm Lucky enough to get paid to do this!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JLAP,

It would be nice if we could just rely on the authorities to make these things right for us, but such is not always the case. Once when 3 kids had me down, kicking me the teacher came into the room, and *I* was the one who was blamed and sent to the Principals office. I honestly believe the teacher knew exactly what was what and was also getting in on the fun. These sort of pressures, where one feels there is no alternative, and no understanding for your plight, are terrible and intense. Although Starmans problems may seem like routine schoolyard life, they are NEVER routine to those involved. Lying in your own blood while people laugh at you is NO fun.

My resolution came as a result of my unbelieveable luck, when I was chosen at random for enrollment in a private school run by the local University. Each semester 5 applicants were chosen. I did grades 8 and 9 there, and when I returned to public highschool, it was to the same welcome as I had before: same bullies, same song and dance, but with one major difference. I now had the ability to knock some 90% of my classmates from here to forever. I was attacked the first week I returned to public school, and the results are as related above.

Yes, there is a time to stand firm and fight. It's a shame to have to go to war on any level, but not all wars are bad. Sometimes, its the only way to stay and BE free.

Oh, and you don't have to wait 2-3 years for a belt to do this.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

I'll be violent if I have to. There's no reason for someone to suffer for doing absolutely nothing, it CANNOT be tolerated by ANYONE. That's what I beleive. I can't beleive some of the stories going on. I never actually got beaten up by anyone or even attacked. But I know what I'd do if I was ever attacked. I think the reason people were afraid of it was because schools in my area do not tolerate violence or any kind of racism at all. If you flick someone you get a detention and I'm NOT kidding. That's probably the major reason I didn't attack a few of the people in my school. Plus I'm no shrimp and they must know better than to mess with me. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img] lol And the cool thing is that you'd never know that I could hurt someone by being around me. I treat people the way that they treat me and that's my number 1 rule. That's why people I know think I'm harmless. Which I am....to them at least >;-D
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]other kids interested in cp or other plants
    no offence but... HA!
    I REALLY doubt that.
    Quote[/b] ] Remember if these bullies are ammused with your suffering they will contiunue to bother you, there is a sayig in spanish that goes" No le des el gustaso" It basically means dont let them get the best of you! Dont show them how bothered you are... Its tough buddy I'm sure!
    that is EXACTLY what I mean.
    Kids used to make fun of me and stuff but I always just ignored them or walked off. It rarely turned physical. and when it did, I usually began crying and getting mad as hell (literally red as a tomato and screaming) and running towards them and tackling them... well, they didn't like that... I've never made anyone bleed because they annoyed me (aldough I "kick" my brother on the nose... but it wasn't my fault!), or sent them to a kat scan, I never even got anyone into trouble (including me).
    Ignoring them and Rage always worked for me :P
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] <<<< that's what I looked like (w/out the hat :P)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks&#33; (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ] If you flick someone you get a detention and I'm NOT kidding
    LOL! I once got a lunch detention for saying "are you crazy?" to someone... aldough it should have been the teacher! LOL
    well, I AM a shrimp.... or at least I was. now I'm a little more average.
    in fact, my nickname was "enano" which means dwarf in spanish. I didn't really mind (or at least THEY didn't know I did) them calling that... I bet if I had showed that I was mad they would begin herassing me more. I was also weak as a fly (cough cough... still am)
    I don't know WHY I was almost never bothered. I was in Mexico from first to fifth grade. and everyone's violent there! (look at me... a weak, smart [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img] LOL Mexican stereotyping Mexicans... tsk tsk tsk...) I guess they found it more fun to pick on other kids rather than me...
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks&#33; (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'll make this short. I'm an only child. The day before kindergarten (about 20 years ago), my dad taught me how to throw a punch properly. First week of school, there was this boy (about a foot taller I might add) that kept trying to kiss me and wouldn't leave me alone. I kept telling him no, and ran for it when I could and told the recess ladies. He finally cornered me and tried to hold me to the wall to kiss me. So I socked him as hard as I could and bloodied him up. Of course, we both got sent to the principal's and our parents got called in. After I had told them how much he had been bugging me, and it was corroborated by the recess ladies, HIS parents apologised to me and he got suspended or something. My dad said he was really proud of me for trying to solve it peacefully first, but not hesitating to defend myself. I think that's sometimes what it comes down to. Remember, self defense is legal! But you really have to be in a bind to get away with it.
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast