Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gmail

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google gives them to you!! for being a tester!! So heres the bottom line: You only get invites, if you already have an account. I can SEND you one of the invites GOOGLE GAVE ME to give out to people i'd like to join gmail, because its not open to the public yet. When it is, anyone could join, but for nows its being tested. Google gives me tons of invites, again anyone who wants one can just PM me.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spec, on your gmail homepage, the one where you see your messages, a link will appear in the blue bar above the messages saying you have invites to give out.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Capslock @ Sep. 21 2004,5:30)]Spec, on your gmail homepage, the one where you see your messages, a link will appear in the blue bar above the messages saying you have invites to give out.

Capslock
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got many more invitations, anyone can PM me i'd be happy to give em out to fellow TF'ers
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    STILL have MANY invitations. Anyone want one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12