What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meadowview cephs

Hey guys, just wondering if any meadowview members that are planing on buying some Cephs from them?  Trying to find a meadonview member to do a joint order for cephs, and split the shipping.  Let me know guys, ofcource i'd pay for shipping from your place to my house also.

Thanks,

-Juan-Carlos
e-mail me if interested: jcreef@bellsouth.net

From you guys who ordered their Cephs do they lok good? I've been hearing they are great quality and size. Let me know guys, I'd love to do a joint order!

-Juan-Carlos

If you use teh forum search function you may find the thread of pics PlantAKiss took last october at meadowview. The cephs were very nice, but (much to PAK's disappointment) not for sale. The situation may have changed, though, but you'd have to ask her about that.

Phil is now selling the cephs and they are on sale at a very good price. Nice large pitchers and many plants with runners and buds. I've seen them in person. PM me if you would like more information.

Back