What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Summers over

Summer is over evryone.
smile_h_32.gif

Today is the first day of Autumn(Fall)
No more palying with the hosepipe and water int he garden untill next May/June.
smile_h_32.gif

No more of that hot sunshine.
smile_h_32.gif

But it is not all bad.
The leucophylla season has just started.
smile_m_32.gif

Not for me tho. My leucophylla is producing phyllodia.
I hope evryones had a great Summer.
Dino
cool.gif

What's happening?!?!

Ohhhh... SUMMER, right, I don't think we had that here
biggrin.gif

it's funny, but we've had the most summer-like weather here the last few days, pretty much better than the actual calendar-summer was, strangely.....

But it was a pretty fun, crazy time nonetheless
cool.gif

OHH NO!!!!!!!! I didn`t even get to enjoy it being sick and all:( Well there`s always next year(hopefully I`ll be cured by then) I guess you didn`t enjoy it either Dino? That rots.

Time for all the plants to go to sleep. Same for some of the other things round the house(will be "hibernating" a few fish, and a group of newts). Of course, all that boredom dissapears by next spring!

Maubon! Now the Lady retires and the Lord takes her place. I will miss her. The geese are leaving, the grapes are ripening. But summer is not as good if it never leaves, and the long winter just makes us appreciate spring the more. All is made to ebb and flow, and the seasons change are times of power and majesty. Don't drag your feet as the wheel turns, throw yourself into the dance with delight! We will not pass this way again.

Fall?? Winter?? Whats that?!? Well its about mid 90's here today! Gee isnt Miami Florida great?! Going to the beach tommorow the water is great!

Sorry just had to rub it in LOL!
smile.gif

-Juan-Carlos

Fall is my favorite time of the year! I do not like raking all that much. Hard to believe it is almost October.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Time flies so quick.......
Beofre we all know it, I iwll be 16 and out of school..........
And Tamlin will have another 3 years of growing experience.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Sep. 22 2004,9:37)]OHH NO!!!!!!!! I didn`t even get to enjoy it being sick and all:(  Well there`s always next year(hopefully I`ll be cured by then) I guess you didn`t enjoy it either Dino? That rots.
I didnt really enjoy it either, I always though of you.

It was a miserable summer over here, raining a lot more then usual, more wind and a LOT colder. It felst like Autumn(Fall)

Woohoo its 5:24 central here. Its 39 degrees F and been reining for days.

HORAY! its been so hot and dry here thats its a big releif. And perfect wether for tuberous sundews.

i protest!!!!!! i didnt have a summer. 4 days of 100 plus weather?!?! i need a couple of weeks atleast! it was so cold this summer i didnt even spend a single day horsing around in the lake. i was by the lake but it was to cold to go IN the lake. we had our first frost 2 days ago. looks like a good 6 months plus of snow this winter. are average day time temps were down 10-15 degrees from normal. where is this dang greenhouse effect. I WANT TO GROW PALM TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile_n_32.gif

sorry guys....dont know what got into me.

Rattler

Back