User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghost stories......................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one time this guy was picking his nose and died because he poked his brain [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    that makes no logic

drosera guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Sep. 23 2004,11:30)]it was built around 1905 and is one of the oldest buildings in town.
    LOL, I love America. Come to Europe, we have building suitable for real ghosts. In any larger city you will find at least a church 600-700 years old. I some cities there a buildings from 1000 BC or older. If I was a ghost, I used to see buildings from 1905 as new...

Jan

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (ChronoKiento @ Sep. 23 2004,9:22)]This one happened some time a few years back whenever I had just moved into the house I was in now. Well this one is just creepy and not really ghosty but still cool. Well all of a sudden I just pop back into reality and wake up outside on my deck. And my shirt has been torn a little on the sleeves. Well I start freaking out y'know cuz it's not normal to wake up outside. Well I stood up, looked around and looked at my hands and there was blood on em. So I REALLY started freakin out and I ran inside and woke my mom up. She looked a little puzzled and told me to look in a mirror. Well I did and I realized the blood was from my nose. So I was like "whew ok, so why was I outside?" Well after that I KINDA went to sleep. I was a little afraid to at first. Well then next morning I got up and followed my nose bleed trail out to my trampoline. So I kinda figured out what happened. I went out for a little late night trampoline excercise jumping fun while I was sleeping! Aaaaand ended up hitting my nose on the thing after my first few jumps. If I had been jumping more I probably would've woke up. So thats why I figured I was only out there for a little. Upon further inspection I found out why my shirt was tore. I had climbed over my jaggedy wooden fence and ripped my shirt on that. So at this point I was just laughing about the whole thing. Later I started remembering my late night trampoline fun as I was doing it. It was just a blurr then OW then OW again then snoooozin on the deck. It was AWESOME! But if I would have woke up in the middle of the yard I would have had a heart attack. OK now for a creepier actual ghost story!
    My friend Emily said that one morning she got up and her mom asked her if she was aware that she (Emily) got up in the middle of the night, walked out to the kitchen, made a bowl of cereal, left it on the counter and went back to bed.

That scarecrow one is creepy, man O_O
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Sep. 24 2004,3:34)]one time this guy was picking his nose and died because he poked his brain [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    ...O_O...
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, well.. here's my stories.

When I was about 9 or so, I was sitting at the kitchen table doing my homework when I heard a knock, a genuine four knocks, on the wall somewhere in the bathroom/hall area. My grandfather walked into the room just then and asked me if I had knocked on the wall. I said no. He hadn't either, because he was the only one in the house and he was in his office, which is on the other side of the hall from the bathroom area.

Later on, a year or so ago, I was in the bathroom at 11:00 at night when I heard that same freaky knocking noise out in the hall. It was NOT mice (I know what that sounds like), it was NOT the foundation or frame of the house shifting (I know what that sounds like). It was a VERY DISTINCT four knocks, on the wall, outside the bathroom. Not on the door.. somewhere out in the hall. I came out of the bathroom and looked around. Nothing. I walked into the dining room and asked my grandparents, who were sitting down watching TV (and I know them.. I know if they've just sat down or if they've been sitting there for a while, and they had been sitting there for a while), but I asked them anyway if they had made a knocking noise or had been in the hall at all. They said no. I turned and ran back to my room and got back in bed, the crap scared out of me.

Then, last year, when my best friend Ariel slept over at the house for the first time, lots of really creepy crap happened. Not much the first day and night (except for my flag in my room up and falling mysteriously..), but then, the next day, we were eating lunch when I went into the office bedroom to get some soda (wow.. I can't believe we had the second fridge then.. we've had that thing for longer than I thought O_O), and I didn't turn on the light (I don't use lights unless I absolutely must.. when all the lights are on in a place, it annoys me.. darkness calms me). You know how when you're outside in the bright sun for a long while and then you come in to a dark place and all you see is gray? Well, the far end of the room looked like that, but it wasn't that, because I could see everything fine, and this silver mist was only at the other end of the room. I had never seen this before and I haven't seen it since. I got the soda, came out, and brought Ariel in there so she could see it too. She says, "Oh my God, you're right!!" She saw it too. Then the next hour or so went by without occurence. Then, when we were on the computer, most of the freakish stuff happened. The first thing was that we noticed that same silver mist hovering in the corner across from the computer (the computer is in the living room), never moving. We had no lights on then, or else we wouldn't have seen it. Then, for a really long time, we kept feeling a very distinct, cat-sized cold spot going back and forth around our legs. I even felt it in my lap one time. I'm not kidding. I feel that it's the spirit of Zeppelin, our cat that died a couple years ago from alleged heart attack at the age of 18 or so. I also felt biting, pricking sensations on my toes and shins. He used to do that.. give me play bites. Anyway, you know how you can feel someone watching you from behind? Well, we suddenly felt that at once.. but we sensed it felt extremely evil.. like an entity, very menacing. I've never felt such evil staring at me from behind before. I started trembling so bad I couldn't type. It went away after a few minutes, and I stopped trembling. Ariel said that she kept seeing flashes of black streaks behind her from the corner of her eye, and when she got up to go to the bathroom, she said she saw a black cat figure running up the hall wehen she came out. We got off the computer and went nervously into the dining room and stayed there until she left. After she left, everything stopped except for the occasional weird thing that I'm used to happening once in a while. The mist in the corner of the living room disappeared. The mist in the office bedroom disappeared (of course, I don't know how quickly it went away, because I didn't go in there again for.. a really long time) and I never felt the evil prescence again. It took me a VERY long time after that before I would sit in the living room again without being really nervous, and, to this very day, I never go into the office bedroom without turning the light on first and subconsciously glancing towards the far end of the room.
    Liquid Plummer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12