Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tired of internet exploder?

drosera guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spec, you have no idea of computer programs, do you?
    There is absolutely no spyware in mozilla.

Jan

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spec, I use both Ad-Aware6 and Spybot Search and Destroy frequently to check my computer for spyware and adware. In the past week I have not had an instance of either one occuring on my computer. I even checked right after I first ran it. Nothing. It was clean and yes I update both Ad-Aware6 and Spybot Search and Destroy regularly.

I got kinda carried away with the extensions and added 12 of them [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] . One of them was so I could have my desktop short cuts back. I haven't tried the password creator yet other than to see how it worked. Wish I'd had that way back when. It would have sved me a lot of headscratchin' trying to come up with random numbers and letters for passwords. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just downloaded it today. Predictably, Steve, I have a bit of readjusting to do! But it does seem to move from page to page and download pictures faster for me.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took me about two days to get used to it. I definitely recommend checking out the extensions to see if there is a feature you would like to try. You can uninstall the extension later if you decide you don't like it. You can also change the look of Firefox with Themes also. The only downside to changing from one theme to another is you have to close Firefox and re-open it to activate the new theme.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mozilla is the best browser, internet explorer was just "standard", its about time people started to turn away from it. John, whatever happened to you wasn't because of mozilla, if you don't belive me, try hacking through yourself and good luck trying.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Sorry Spec but I have to jump on the "Firefox rocks" side. I live with a Computer Tech for one of the biggest computer tech support places in Alaska and my boyfriend is a Network Administrator for a local architectural firm and both reccomended Firefox whole-heartedly. Both places use the best spyware search programs available and have never ever had any problem with Mozilla.

Spec.. are you thinking about Kazaa? The peer to peer MP3 sharing program?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ Sep. 26 2004,4:33)]Wish I'd had that way back when. It would have sved me a lot of headscratchin' trying to come up with random numbers and letters for passwords. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Lol, I've been using the same password since '98 on my first computer.. no site has ever taken it though I had to change my username from Andalite to Slizarus in '01

hehe, and my pass is just a simple word, it's funny

Edit: Amateur, try using Safari.. the "standard" on the mac though IE is included as well.. ugh, I'd choose IE over Safari.. it's just a terrible browser
    2.0 Burmese Python
    0.0.1 Sandfish
    2.4.1 Leopard Gecko
    1.1.13 Beardies
    0.2 Desert Tortoise Hatchlings
    -Wish list-
    Candoia SP.
    Frilled Dragon
    C.Quadricornis

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast