Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pizza

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the new york pizzas are so big you kinda have to, anyway, florida has some good pizza, but not like my italys... (mmmm)
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh.. its sad really. well guys i didnt really expect non-new yorkers to appreciate the importance of a good pizza. pizza is here is sacred. for example, while sitting down with a friend and having a pizza in new york city, if you say something while chewing, and your friend understood what you just said... there isnt enough in your mouth.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Here, it doesn't matter if I spend a little or a lot, they just don't get it right. Why is that?
    same w/ mexican food.... american mexican food sucks. and they leave out the best mexican food! americans think that mexican food=tacos...
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good thing about Los Angeles is that there is a variety of food here. There's even a street that has just Ethiopian food. And plenty of REAL mexican food too, I might add! As for pizza, I know of a place here where real New Yorkers say it's great. It's not the same of course, but at least the "experts" say it's on par. There's also a place here that imports NY city water to make pizza, but I've never been there.
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Sep. 27 2004,6:53)]
    Quote[/b] ]Here, it doesn't matter if I spend a little or a lot, they just don't get it right. Why is that?
    same w/ mexican food.... american mexican food sucks. and they leave out the best mexican food! americans think that mexican food=tacos...
    I love taco bell! I know it is not Mexican or anything *like the really thing* but I love taco bell.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the weakness around here! While the pizza is GREAT there really is no good Mexican food around here. After having lived in Los Angeles, and Dallas, I really miss it.

We make our own Mexican meals quite a bit. There is really nothing quite like fresh salsa you make yourself with fresh cilantro. It's nothing like that rolf that comes in a jar. Our brand new super Walmart carries a nice selection of Latin foods - chiles, spices, etc., excited about that! Bought a bag of Masa, achiote powder, dried corn husks etc. and made tamales from scratch. Scrumptious. I absolutely REFUSE to EVER eat tacos in those just awful pre-fabricated things that come in a box they call taco shells. I remember when I first moved up here and I got a "Burrito" someplace...it was just stew - with peas, carrots, etc., wrapped in a flour tortilla. Gross.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol. I used to like taco bell but then the sauce made me sick and now I don't even feel like trying out anything else... I prefer to go to wendy's and eat a grilled chicken breast sandwich... with a salad... and fries.... and mt. dew... YUM.
    I LOVE food. food is good! and it can affect your mood, etc... GO FOOD! (yeah I'm crazy :P)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need an exchange program. We'll send some of our mexican chefs over there in exchange for some pizza chefs for out here. Deal?

Capslock [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast