Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pizza

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I grew up in the New York City / Long Island (Lawn-Guy-Land) area. The pizza is the best there. Ever since moving away, very few places know how to make it taste right and most people are eating it incorrectly.

I have seen most people, out of the NYC realm, just pick up a slice and eat it as is. Some people, and I find this most appalling, use a knife and fork. How barbaric!

Th appropriate way to eat pizza is to fold it in half, allow the grease to drip to your elbows, and stuff as much into your mouth as possible. Two to three mouthfuls - and it's on to the next slice!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Th appropriate way to eat pizza is to fold it in half, allow the grease to drip to your elbows, and stuff as much into your mouth as possible. Two to three mouthfuls - and it's on to the next slice!
    nope... you don't fold it!!! otherwise you just feel the dry bread in your mouth (I doubt that you fold it toping side out) and you eat it with a salad... hmmmm.... also some mt. dew or sprite or something like that. NOT coke. nor pepsi... they both suck :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pizza's junkfood most of the time anyway, who cares how you eat it as long as you enjoy it? The point is that you get those killer cholesterol and salt quantities in your bloodstream![img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Amori

PS. I love pizza.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh. We have the best food on earth here in San Francisco, but we just can't get pizza like you New Yorkers. I lived in Connecticut for a while, and was in NYC all the time, and you can get good (no, great) pizza all over the place.

Here, it doesn't matter if I spend a little or a lot, they just don't get it right. Why is that?

Hard to find a good bagel, too. They're all bready and cake-y.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmmm pizza. I just pick it up with out the folding part.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ha! The best job I had as a kid was working at Brothers Pizzaria, fun and lotsa greasy pizza![img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pizza...oh YEAH! Love it. Jimscott is 100% right!

If you're ever in my neck of the woods, I'll take you out to a pizza place where the slices are so big they require 3 plates.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, Yeah... LOVE it. Awesome thincrust pizza just rules in my neck of the woods - Wallingford, Connecticut which is about 10 minutes north of New Haven. Within a mile of my place there are over ten pizza joints! All are fabulous.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast