Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking about your dreams on the internet? Hmmmmm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats so bad about it?
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, no one believes my dreams. I almost never remember mine, but when I do, they're immensely long. So here goes-

I wake up on morning and my mom is downstairs, and she tells me to come down and smother myself in bacon. I dont, and I look out the window instead. In teh distacne I see an island, far away, thats spinning around and around. Its called the Isle that Ever Turning. (dont ask) I see a bunch of tiny people on it, and wildlife and all. So I jump out of the window, and start flying towards it. Then I start walking, Idk why. So Im wlaking along, and I get to this town where friends of mine live. Their names are tyler and morgan. I go to their house, and they're there, adn I see a weird gumball machine thingy in the back, but its filled with shoes. I leave the house, and end up in a huge gymnassium filled with backpacks spaced at intervals along the floor. Everyone I know is there, and we all lay down between the backpacks. So Im next to a girl named Lauren Sarmiento, and suddenly candy appears all over the floor. I try to eat some, but she says we're not allowed to. Then she eats a bunch of cruch bars. I eat some to. Then One of my old coaches from school sees us, and kicks us out. WHen we get out, the whole town is flooded, adn a dragon in the water is breathing fire at some people firing at it. I tell them to stop, and suddenyl Im in third person, and Im on the dragons nose, and the camera swivels around me, slowly zooming out as it goes. All this peaceful music is playing and all. So I bring peace to the village. I go back to tyler's and I lost my shoes by the draggon, so I kick the gumball thing to get some new ones. It explodes, and the whole city is filled with shoes. I get some and keep going. I meet a scientist guy, and he asks me to help him research the lock ness monster. I say Ok. it turns out though, that the lock ness monster lives in the pacific ocean, and that the only way to cros its by throwing a cable across, and then strapping barrels of cannon-balls to your legs, and going hand over hand across. (remember, my dream) So me and the scientist go out over the ocean, and there are now 2 monsters below us. But he falls in and gets eaten, so I go back. I keep searching for the Isle thats ever turning. Eventually I get to a big light house, and inside is a huge maze and set of obstacles. Barney, the teletubbies, and puff the magic dragon come to my rescue and guide me through. I finally ge tot the other side and wave back at them. Then I look outside, and see that the Isle is just a cardboard set on a lego motor, with kindergardeners dancing on it. So I jump out the window and Im flying away...............
    then I wake up

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday morning I dreamt that I was waking up at 10:30 am, as opposed to my normal 5 am. This was a major faux pas because I have to be at work at 7:30. I had to quickly shower and call in to work. Unfortunately, my youngest kid had messed up the bathroom by getting Mandarin oranges splattered all over it and I had to clean it up before I could take my shower. Then I tried calling my supervisor, but my wife was on the phone. That was when I TRULY woke up. It was only a dream and it was only 4:55 am. Close enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh i just had a dream! lemme write it down before i forget. It was on Super mario World for the super nintendo.

I havent played it since i was four but i just dreamed it. I collected aprox 2100 coins and a subscreen (in my dream) pops up that sais "congradulations, youv earned a Flat pengin! (i was dreaming in 2d).
    (why birds are often in my dreams, i do not know)

the peungin was white.

Anyway it was like a freind at the bottom of the screen -of my dream- that followed you around. if there was a change in music or wether it changed shape, like ito clouds or etc. if you went into caves it turned into a stalactite.

When u approtched a grove of Douglas Firs, it transformed into a Douglas Fir (There were no 'trees' in my dream, they were all 'Douglas Firs' for some bazar reason.)

And wehen you jumped on enimies head's, the puenguin smiled. And it all went into me tying for a highscore in the hypotheticle 'game' with someone with the screen name doug. A tree, he was not.

So to break the tie we ended up chucking coins at eachoter untill one of us knoked the opponen off of a pipe. I knoked him off

and he was turned into a tree (douglas fir)

Im not kidding thats what happened! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a strange dream that I got to Rough Grouse on Friday. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] O' wait...It is true!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] Woooooo!!! Thanks to Reb.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW nepenthes_lover -- did you eat anything bad before you went to sleep? I am literally ROFLMAO! I love how so many people have these dreams that scene jump into some of the wildest experiences ever. I love the snapping turtle/luna moth one. I was cracking up. It reminds me of a dream I had where I was having a big cp sale at my house and a customer was looking at one of my big inground bogs and when he looked inside a huge flava pitcher the BLOB jumped out of it and splashed all over his shirt! I literally woke myself up laughing. It's like...where the hell did that come from?

I love threads like this because even though it's not really cp related, it is. Keep writing folks. This is highly amusing [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Phil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Barney, the teletubbies, and puff the magic dragon come to my rescue and guide me through
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!! I can just see it now!!! that's hilarious! you all flying (like superman... you can just imagine barney's stubby arms [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] ) and all like side by side very heroic looking and tough... LOL!!! TOUGH!!
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast