Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, buts thats only one of mine. This summer, Ive had the most amazing set of dreams ever. I filled a whole dream diary with them. I had a huge one every single day. They're usually hilarious. Here's another, one of my favorites-

Im in the olympics, and Ive been training for about 10 years for the next event. Its a new one, only invented a year ago (warped logic, yes) and its really weird. You are on skis about a foot long, with little blades going down, like ice skates. You have to go almost vertical down a mountain, doging jagged steel spikes placed avery 3 feet. If you miss, well, it isnt pretty. There are only two guys competing against me. One of them is named paty car, and he goes to my real school. The other's a weirdo looking mexican, lol. We start off, and the mexican get thrown onto one of the poles. Its really graphic, and I could go on for pages bout it, but I'll suffice to say that it seemed to have ejected his spleen out his chest. yeah. Anyway, I keep going, and I crash into patty car, sending him flying off the slope. (winter olympics, by the way). I get the gold, but it turns out I forgot to tell my parents that I was going to the olympics. I meet my dad, and he's all mad at me for running off to another continent without telling him. sheesh, big deal dad. So over-protective. Im already thirteen. lol. Anyway, he's reall bad at reprimanding me, so he has a walkie-talkie in a paper bag, and my moms telling him what to say. But for some reason, the announcer for the race is also getting his instructions thourgh a walkie-talkie in a brown paper bag. dont ask. So the wind is blowing in two different directions at once, and somehow the two fly out of their owner's hands and get switched. SO now the announcers yelling at me, and my dads spouting statistics. Anyway, we go home, and he invites the family to the olymics to celebrate my victory. So he and my mom and grandparents, and aunts, and uncles, etc, are all in the kitchen drinking, and Im in my bedroom, looking at the medal. Anyway, suddenly velocirators bust into the room. The ignore my parents and come looking for me. However, they have no thumbs, so I shut myself in the closet, and lock myself in. I get out, and somehow I realize that the wicked witch of the west sent them idk how. Then suddenyl I standing at a portal to another world. again, idk how. My dreams jump around a lot. I figure out that if I ead her through it, I can seal her in the other realm, so I go off to lure hre there. Oh, she was after me because it turns out she was the mexicans gradnmother, idk how. So suddenly, Im dressed like link, form zelda, u know, and Im running up a hill, being chased by her and her wolves. I lead them up the mountain, but I have to hide in a minivan parked nearby, when they catch up. I drive to the top, adn run over her, and shove her through the portal.

The End

Like that one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]and the mexican get thrown onto one of the poles
    sure, kill the mexican!!!
    has anyone noticed how people always kill the minority groups? it's always the american that survives and is all heroic and stuff... sure, the land of equality and whatnot...

if anybody's wandering why we sleep and why we dream and stuff, here's a very interesting link: http://health.howstuffworks.com/sleep.htm
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tought the americans always got blown up?

Oh wait thats in the middle east [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have deijavous daily or sometimes like 3-5 times a week. nepenthes_lover I used to have dreams like that a few years back. I miss them soo much. Now the only dreams I have are nightmares. Most of them are about tornados and stuff.

The one dream I had, I was in my house and all of a sudden the whole place started shaking. So I ran into my room and grabbed my hamster and my plants then ran downstairs, herding all the other animals with me. (for some reason no other family member was there. Well all of a sudden I just black out and wake up outside on my deck and there is a tornado coming right at me. Well I turned around and started running towards the house. It was really hard cuz of the tornado behind me. Well al of a sudden a small piece of wood flies into my stomach (even though I was facing the house.) Well since I was dreaming, it didn't hurt...it just tingled and I couldn't move really well. So I slowly made my way to the door and I grabbed the knob. When I opened the door it got pulled out towards me (even though it opens inward) and hit the piece of wood farther into my stomach. That actually kinda hurt because it was like...over tingling. It felt like my stomach fell asleep and was waking up. WEIRD. Well I fell to my knees and then my back (from the wind pulling me). And I just kinda layed there in a daze (from blood loss) and felt the wind getting stronger. A couple seconds later I remember being picked up by the tornado. I was floating in the air and I got spun around so that I was acing the tornado. Then all of a sudden I was falling towards the ground. Well as I hit the ground everything went black and I heard this high pitched noise. Less than a second after impact I woke up and said "Whoa" and I immediately felt my stomach cuz it still tingled. Might I add that I am in no way afraid of tornados. I think they are awesome!
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 01 2004,5:43)]I tought the americans always got blown up?

Oh wait thats in the middle east [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]
    Real life death is not a funny thing, finch... How about we send you over there and put you in front of a terrorist with an RPG? Still funny? I don't think so [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_o_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 01 2004,5:37)]
    Quote[/b] ]and the mexican get thrown onto one of the poles
    sure, kill the mexican!!!
    has anyone noticed how people always kill the minority groups? it's always the american that survives and is all heroic and stuff... sure, the land of equality and whatnot...

if anybody's wandering why we sleep and why we dream and stuff, here's a very interesting link: http://health.howstuffworks.com/sleep.htm
    LOL yea your right thats always how it is.... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo touchy, arn't we?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I found the post quite rude and innapropiate... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast