User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Teachers call me names now too

I agree with Capslock, it's not that we don't care. In fact, from all the posts in this thread it's obvious alot of people care.
    It's just that.. well.. it's kind of like posting a Drosera topic in a Pinguicula forum. Most the people there are there for Pings and won't know how to help. You may get a few who know something about Drosera, but it's hit and miss.
    I'm just trying to help you find people who are going through things similar to your experiences. And most people come to PFT to discuss CP topics, not personal life issues. TAPIR (the forum I linked to) is the opposite, people are there for the sole purpose of discussing life problems. The biggest thing that helps most people is realizing they aren't alone, that there are others out there who understand. That all I'm trying to do.. I'm just trying to help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to get out of that school. NOW
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

I think it is because Dino feels appreciated here that he can tell his story. He might not be able to do so so easily in a new forum. The lack of friends seems to be the core issue and we all know how mean and lonely middle school can be. Here he feels among friends. Sometimes one just needs a place to speak the feelings as opposed to specific help from that place.

Bobby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree with biggun. Dino, you can always post here, or PM me if you need to talk.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

With all due respect, when a person is discussing suicide I would hardly call lack of friends the "core" problem...
    I just figured that talking to people who had been dealing with serious depression too would help, since he says he's extremely depressed. I mean, really professional help would be the best, but a site like TAPIR is the next best thing.
    I'm concerned about the mention of wanting to die. I personaly have attempted suicide and been in the hospital more than a couple times because of it. I'm worried about that part of Dino's post the most.
    Either way, Dino did decide to give TAPIR a try.. I'll do my best to help him if he needs it there.. and he's being warmly welcomed by the other users as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See people, see what happed when you told him to retaliate? Its not changed his life for the better now has it>
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_o_32.gif[/img]
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 01 2004,5:21)]See people, see what happed when you told him to retaliate? Its not changed his life for the better now has it>
    uh, its because he did it in the wrong sort of way and in the WRONG PLACE at the WRONG TIME, with a TEACHER IN THE ROOM, and he attracted negative attention to himself.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast