What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teachers call me names now too

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA, U GUYS R THE WORST! LEAVE HIM ALONE! ITS NOT HIS FAULT HIS LITTLE SISTER BEATS HIM!

Hey its a good ole' fashion roast.
cool.gif

Joe

Are you talking about me or Dino Al? And what does xd stand for chrono?

Rotate it to the right. It's a laughing face! ^_^

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 03 2004,5:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I suggest its use for ages 16 and up
WHEW! I barely made it! LOL
mittelgr124.gif
<<<<< isn't that CREEPY?
looks like the kids at starmans school
smile_m_32.gif

LMFAO

Oh, you guys..

You guys are being nice guys to the poor kid. He just wants someone to talk to. You guys are the ones that need to quit whining. seriously. and grow up.

Well guys, 12 days after a topic has no longer been replied to seems to me that everyone has chilled out and said what they wanted to say, don't revive a formerly "hot" topic in the past please, especially if you have nothing that pertains to the topic at hand to add.

Good Lord.. living here is like living in a public service announcement.

Lol. We do kindof live here on the forums don`t we. What would we say when asked the question "is there life outside the forums?" Wow that can bring some deep thought! Lol. I`m only jokeing:p

what?

heh what do u think of my new sig?

...strange...
anyway...
is it just me or are you totally different in the internet and in real life?
I'm shy and quiet in real life... wouldn't you just LOVE it if i was like that here? LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 23 2004,9:25)]heh what do  u think of my new sig?
well since you asked..

The photo is too big physically, and too large in files size  
smile_m_32.gif

T

Ok. How do i make it smaller as this is the smallest picture i could find.

I agree its way too big. But really, theres not many pictures of popsicle sticks and yarn to chose from.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]is it just me or are you totally different in the internet and in real life?
I'm shy and quiet in real life... wouldn't you just LOVE it if i was like that here?

I am certain spectabillis would. I am a short angry person in life. (unfortunatly this trait seems to be seeping into my internet personality)

Living in a hevily christian, anti-enviorment, pro-buisness, and completely republican state (not that thats bad) i never can find anyone who agrees with me when i voice my opinion and always get ganegd up pn in arguments about policies. Thats why i am eageer to do it herer because in life i cant, really. Because i support kerry... my car has been egged, wich is the reason i was so quick to flame travis this morning, cause i was still ticked about it
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 23 2004,11:17)]Ok. How do i make it smaller as this is the smallest picture i could find.

I agree its way too big. But really, theres not many pictures of popsicle sticks and yarn to chose from.
You would have to change the pixel dimensions of the picture and then reupload it to the internet.
The avatar will force a picture into a 64 x 64 pixel format if it's larger, but putting a picture in your signature simply displays it at whatever dimensions the picture is saved as. Just like when you post an image in a message.

BTW mods are currently discussing whether pics should be in the signature or not and if so what dimensions and files sizes would be acceptable. Keep in mind we are not trying to be mean or anything but large pictures and large files make it difficult for people to scroll or simply to browse threads in a reasonably speedy fashion and not spend tons of time downloading unnecessary images.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back