Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a birdy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it sounds asif it was not handfed, but bred in a birdfarm. Do you know?

if so it would have had little contact with humans exept rude little kids (not u) rapping on the cagebars at the petshop

and dont let it out yet! its too soon! wait a few days, atleast!
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey.. that's serious! the way you said it wasn't hard at all. (I'd probably said it harder :P)
    stupid people that annoy animals in pet stores! or anywhere for that matter.. makes me want to ......

yeah...
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was this lady trying to pet the birds through the cage. The birds didn't really seem to care. I was waiting for her to get bitten. Hee hee. I think her son was too. LOL
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well when i was younger i must admit to deliberatly scaring the petshop finches a couple times. But thats kind of how i became interested in them (i did not get them so i could scare them more, i got thenbecause i did reserch on them and discoverd how facinating they really were)
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw some Zebra finches there and they were the ones that made me want a bird. ^_^ They were just hopping around and chirping. Really cute cuz they're tiny.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you research almost anything (in nature) you'll find that it's addictibly amazing... which is very annoying because I want to see and know and have everything and I cant.... but hey, that's what makes me happy! I'll never run out of things to see/have... that's the sad thing... some people are ready when they die. I never will be.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know. Unfortunatly my breeding zebra is the ugliest of the lot and im sorta hoping its not genetic (hard to find the babies homes) However i am giving her and her mate the benifet of the doubt and keeping my fingers crossed

heres for hopeing [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

TheAlphaWolf i know. trust me stay away from New Zeland because its native species are so facinating and bazar (and rare) that its hard to stop learning. Imagine. A Flightless Fly, carnivorus snails the size of hockypucks, luminous worms so bright that you can read by the light of one worm. Huge 10-feet tall extinct birds caleed moas, eagles with 10-foot tall wingspans with talons the size of tiger claws and who were able to hit their prey with thw force of 35-pound concrete block dropped from a eight story building. The island is home to what may be the most inelegent animal, a bird called the Kea, and
    im rambling now so im just gonna stop
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sister said that Aven let her pet him 4 strokes on his stomach before he went to the other part of the cage.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast