What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Presidential debate

kinky..

i wouldnt know iv never seen the actual show

all i'm gonna say is...."who would osama and sadam vote for?"

obviously not bush buddy... not even for what he did, but beacuse of what his father did...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Patch @ Oct. 11 2004,2:32)]all i'm gonna say is...."who would osama and sadam vote for?"
That is nothing but a scare tactic from Bush. If you believe that crud then the media and President Bush have done their job. They say to go on with "normal life style" then they throw that in there to scare the public into voting for Bush.  
smile_t_32.gif

point being, that if kerry was voted for, we'll be laughed at by the terrorists.

bush is the better choice, probably even nader.

but i'm voting for bush because I dont like Mrs Heinz mostly, but Kerry strikes me as nothing but a pretty boy who gives bad people too many tries.
18 times we gave sadam notice, and kerry thinks that one more will make it work? HAHA

Like Alexis said earlier, the British media was interested today with Mr. Bush's back bulge. If this really was a two-way radio and hidden earpiece, I'd like to give him credit for the guts he has for being the person he is.
What a wonderful world we live in that one who cannot create a sentence as he/she speaks has the ability to become a powerful politician! Land of the free [for all] indeed!
confused.gif

Naw theyd [terrorists] vote for bush because hes tthe best recruiting cause that they could ever dream of

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Naw theyd [terrorists] vote for bush because hes tthe best recruiting cause that they could ever dream of
exactly! even a newly released CIA report says that now there's a greater threat of terrorists developing weapons of mass destruction!!! just what I knew all along!
seems like bush's only real strenght isn't looking so good now...

Anyone see the third debate? What did you think about it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ Oct. 04 2004,7:24)]I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "Re-elect Gore in '04!" I got a chuckle out of that.

Capslock
I saw a sticker that said:
Reasons I'm voting for bush:
1. he isnt kerry
thats good enough

and another said:
"I voted For Kerry before I Voted against him"

Hi,

What is so fascinating to me about this election is that it is finally clear that America no longer has a viable left in its politics. We are now a middle of the road vs conservative to far right political culture. That's it. That's the choice. It is truly funny how the Right tries to label Democrats today liberals -- you can just hear the attempt go thud. What is so sad about all this is since we are a nation that runs on compromise this means we will continue to move ever more to the right. That is scary history.

Bobby

There's tons of lefties in the country. Its just that they're generally not as loud, angry, or powerful as righties are, so their voices often aren't heard as often or as much.

This is slowly changing though...

Back