Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential debate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    true... but they give you clues to their personalities.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha, I never said to not do anything. I said to look for new blood among those parties already there, or maybe you could start your own. I only know that neither of the present political parties are doing a dam thing for us. They go about their business as though we, the people, don't count. I only know that if we don't break away from the stale rhetoric from both parties, we are in deep stuff. Everything I hear is the same old, reconstituted, let me regurgitate this crap on you, bull that I have heard for years, and am tired of hearing. I don't care about Kerry's or Bush's records. They are old hat, get fat, politicians, and we don't need this anymore. Our own Constitution says that if this Government doesn't appear to be working right, stop, and start over again. I am prepared to do just that, but feel that I am standing alone. Fresh parties, fresh faces, new ideas, and our government back, that is what I yearn for. Enough is enough. Out with the old, and in with the new. And I don't mean Nader either.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Bugweed is right but it is comparable to the oil/energy debate. I agree that finding a new fuel is a wise decision and being that i am in the heart of corn country, I know about ethanol and its advantages. The problem is people really hate to stop and start over. Where the heck do we start how do we make transision from one to the other and so on. I think Bugweeds idea is something alot of people privately entertain but have no idea where to start how to go about it and so on. Out of fear of no following and being left standing alone nobody wants to try to start it over again, not to mention would that be construed as a conspiracy and land you 3 hots and a cot? I must confess I am among those who settle for as close as I'll probably get when it comes to politics. I settle for Bush, I don't like everything about him but I really don't like Kerry sooo.........the cycle continues.

JLAP, I too agree that very little of what is brought up is actually very relevant to abilities as a powerful leader. I personally am not vain or brave enough to cosmetically alter myself (well except tattoos) but it is legal and farthest from my concerns about his leadership.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]The problem is people really hate to stop and start over. Where the heck do we start how do we make transision from one to the other and so on
    OHH poor people! ....so we do it out of conveinence? the easy way? we are going to have to change evantuallu.

Bugweed while the idea is great theres hundreds of unrecognized 'parties' out there with small numbers of voters. But i think your proposals would appeal to many people. The only problem is getting the word out. But people dont change parties eisly. But i feel you could get the requierd 5,000 signatures to get on some states ballots. And in Rhode island, the requierments for running for presedent is... none! (because no one gives a S#*@ about 3 electoral votes)
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finch, those are the parties I was talking about. They are already there, check them out, and choose between them. No way will I ever vote Demo or Repub again. I have always voted my conscience as I feel those who just vote party leave their Brains parked at the door, giving nothing new a chance. I think Bush a disaster, I think Kerry dull and boring.(If Bob Dole had showed the American people his excellent sense of humor, I would have voted for him, but he squelched that, and came across like a mortician.) Bush is an idiot, Kerry and Edwards, self serving (Party BS you understand). How can any one of you not research the facts for yourself, or is it easier to stay uninformed, listening to party rhetoric, voting mindlessly along party lines. My God! No wonder we are floundering as a Nation.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, i never thought about it, but Gore does remind me of a mortician lmao

he also has that nice, 3 days dead look about him lmao. maybe gore isn't even human, maybe he's a robot.

whoops, sorry about that! i need to pay more attention but same thing applies to gore imo..

gore would have made a superb president however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    remeber when gore tried to stand by bush so he'd look bigger and he thought that it would impress somebody
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He said Dole (Bob Dole) not Gore. Somebody skip a line?

Duh Finch, America is all about conveinience. Why do you think we meet on here instead of walking to each others house? Seriously, it is the truth, the smaller parties are subtly laughed at and so not many want to join. Do you want to join a group of people who are laughed about. Look at Nader just as an ex. How many people do you think actually know anything about what Nader stands for or his history, what he does, Do you even know what he looks like? He never had a chance from the start cause he's outside the political box.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast