Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential debate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of naders campein stops was nearby (Siox Falls), and i did see some of it. I was not impressed.

Like it or not the two main parties our part of the future. For better or for worse. Some poeple say to nader "if your not part of the future then get out of the way." Thats not even a original statement, its verse from a song! Tells you a bit about the people who say it. I fully beleive Nader has a right to run if he wants to.

And superimposedhope, that convenience is part of the reason why Americans are the fattest people in the world.
    that makes no logic

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True that!
    Thats one group I'm not apart of.

JOE
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    americans are only fat because we have so much money and luxury. we dont have to work out when we can watch a dvd instead. we dont have to cook healthily for oruselves when we can go get SuperSized! it's really sad how americans get too fat then whine about how people make fun of them.

BTW Joe, are you a manson fan? i noticed what it says above your avatar and i was just wondering.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah vote independant. Michael Badnarik all the way! I'm a member of the libertarian party because I think we need something else. The repubs and the dems really don't seem to accomplish much unless it is in their interest. Third parties though don't seem to have these problems as they are actually in it for the politics instead of the power. I was actually suprised the other day though when I was driving down the road and saw a vote for Badnarik sign in someones front yard. Also if you want to check out a site that has ever bit of information on almost every individual then I highly reccomend this one Vote smart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    americans are fat b/c they're lazy and can LIVE lazy.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JLAP, Yes I am. I don't dress the style anymore cause I had to grow up with kids, but I still love the music.

Americans are overweight because parents don't feel like spending the time to make meals for their families. Children are the real overweight problem, most of the adults started out at healthy weights and declined with age but the kids are becoming overweight at the youngest ages yet. This is also compiled with the fact that parents are also not spending quality time with their kids and the kids are just spending time in front of the TV or gamesystems or anything except physical activities. Infants are going from breastmilk or formula right into pop and happy meals. To top it off we are living in an age where nothing is anybodies fault everything is a disease or dysfunction or syndrome, or disorder, etc.... and instead of dealing with life and its difficulties they are being told its OK to live behind these excuses. When another child finds these weaknesses the "disordered" child doesn't know how to cope with the real world and the people in it. Dr. Phil said it best: " When I was a kid all the kids we now call ADHD or ADD were just bratty kids with poor parenting"

Joe

Sorry, I got off topic [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, i truely believe in disorders, diseases, and syndromes, but i agree they are handing out ritalin like candie to kids these days, when most of them dont need it but are just full of energy.

and marilyn manson ROCKS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]we dont have to cook healthily for oruselves when we can go get SuperSized
    Thats why they are called convenience foods
    that makes no logic

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast