Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential debate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kerry had this Debate in the bag. He took the advantage early and never let go. And I especially loved how the networks showed almost nothing but reaction shots to spite the candidates [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img].
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really dislike both of them [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] I dont like the way Bush has done things or might continue doing things, but Kerry really scares me, I dont think he has any idea what to do...

Bush won the debate...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "....................................................................................
    ..........................................................................................
    ..........................................................................................
    .......................... and that's my plan for america!"

Nobody said anything!

Your vote doesn't amtter anyway unless you're in the electorial college so why bother?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because the electors vote according to how you vote. I'll admit it's a diluted, but YOUR VOTE COUNTS. This is exactly the wrong attitude we need this and every election season. Florida's 20 electoral votes were decided by just over 100 voters. YOUR VOICE COUNTS! I for one and going thorugh grat pains trying to get registered in time for the election, and so should everyone. GET OUT THERE AND VOTE!!!!
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is rather naive.

There were what - two elections were the electors went against the popular vote.

More focus should be placed on the Electoral College and what goes on in that process.

Tweek
    \"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.\" - EInstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Politics, just what we all need. I saw almost all the debate, and it was what I expected. What I would really like to see are questions and answers that have not been rehearsed.

As for who I favor and why, that will remain confidential.

-Homer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kerry was clearly the stronger man. Bush was constantly stumbling, thinking too long for responses, and showed lack of control. He was also incredibly vague and avoided many questions. Kerry did the same, but quite a bit less overall.
    Some random words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am glad that Kerry was the person that ended up running against Bush. That way I am assured that we can have another 4 years of a president that has the stones to make the tough decisions and not be a 'yes man'.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast