Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential debate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it very difficult to argue what you had to say capslock, one of the best post's I have read this far. Oh and thanks for the props, that coutry is a horrible place to be.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he also has a lesbian daughter and he never said anything (at least not at first) about the ban on gay marriages!!! I'd say that's evil.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <<So what if bush doesn't change his mind even if he did change his mind every so often, wouldn't make a difference with his intelligence level. It seems like the only thing this guy thinks about is war. I think kerry will manage this whole "war thing" the way it should be managed. In what way? i don't know, but better than bush has done so far. I think that the fact that the terrorist attacks happened while bush was in office, gave him the advantage. No matter who was president at the time, any president would of tried to handled the situation as best they could. Bush is too much about the war, and not about anything else. Is that all everyone is thinking about? The war? Because thats what it seems.. i'm tired of hearing about it.. and tired of Bush being president. Maybe kerry will do something with the title of president other than handle a war. >>

Amatuer I guess it is a good thing that you are to young to vote. You may not like Bush and that is fine but I find it difficult to become elected president if you are unintelligent, (even if the guy you were running agaisnt was Gore!). The reason that the war is all you hear about is because this country IS AT WAR!! It is the most important thing at this particular time.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wolf9striker, I agree with you,
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]but I find it difficult to become elected president if you are unintelligent
    But should I remind you that Bush was never eleceted. He was appointed by the Supreme Court.
    The American People chose Gore to be President.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JLAP, he was the son of a senator when he went to college, his dad was not president yet. I also think the repetitive redneck remarks are not only irrelivant but childish. I know you are sensitive about people referring to you with epithets so.........
    I also keep seeing one liners like Bush is a moron, Bush is dumb, etc.....Those are the kind of things uninformed people say.
    I personally like debates and don't take comments personally but, if you have nothing to say except one liners then you don't belong in a debate.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans&#33;\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice point my friend, I change my statement to "I find it difficult to be appointed President if you are unintelligent."

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know him personally, i don't have any personal reasons to dislike him. I dislike him, as a president, for the simple fact that he isn't capable of making an informed decision, as he has proved many times in the past. This war was unnecessary, and costly (in more ways than one), and when it comes to those kinds of things... errors in judgement aren't acceptable... since it affects you and me directly. The fact that i am too young is unimportant, and that isnt up to you too tell, it was my opinion, to which i am entitled to (the last time i checked). It's very easy to become a president and be unintelligent at the same time. You don't need intelligence in order to go about a good presidential campaign (i won't go into that any further). Him not being intelligent isn't my point. If it wasn't clear before, let me make it clear now. This war is doing more bad than good, and its nobody else's fault but Bush. If he wins the upcoming election, it will be another 4 years this country is led by a man that has proven in the past that he isn't capable of handleing the burden of deciding if a war is a propriate for what situation. Even if you might argue that he is "intelligent" he's been impulsively leading the country.

Don't worry, in 3 years i'll be old enough.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Whoever wins, we lose."

I'll just bide my time and wait till I can vote. Maybe there will be someone better by then.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast