What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some people

I, was running stationary radar this afternoon when I conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for 45/30. He had no proof of ops license or proof of insurance. I issued him a citation for 40/30 and just gave him a warning for the other 2. Upon getting his citation he called me a few names that I wont repeat here and yelled as he drove away "Ill see you in court!" Some people

yeah.. then they end up losing, and just making you waste a day you could of spent doing something else... ignorance should be illegal

confused.gif

Joe

oh they always say that but dont worry judges almost alway throw out cases like that

that guy makes me so mad! All police try to do is help, and most of the time the cop lets them off easy because they dont want any trouble, and people treat them like dirt
mad.gif

Be assured Kirk that although we know Copper and Wolf and that they are good cops and people, not all cops are helpful or willing to go easy some purposefully make it harder. After all they are human and have little dislikes toward certain individuals or groups that may or may not be cought doing something. Believe me I know some of the spiteful cops.

Joe

Unfortunatly I do have to agree with Joe that some Cops instead of trying to diffuse a situation get some sort of a thrill of making it more heated. Oh and be assured I am not worried about the magistrate, I contacted him after the event and informed him that if this individual does contact him for a hearing that I would like to change his citation from 40/30 to his actual 45/30.

whats the difference
confused.gif

Probably about $100.00!!!

Yeah $85 dollars and an extra point on your license

I would pay up if i were him... then again.. if i were him, that wouldn't of happened to me.

If someone holds the door for you its not wise to slam it in their face.
smile_m_32.gif

I would tack the license and insurance thing on too. The heck with him.

Joe

Back